Ubud Sari Health Resort
US$ 139
US$ 106
US$ 668
US$ 553
All reviewsraw foodsteam roomdetox programmind body spiritzen villascoconut waterjuices and smoothiescolonic irrigationhealing massagegreen juiceherbal teaspirit packageshops marketshot gingerriver roomitchy biteswellness spa
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Really nice hotel! Huge territory with big garden, two pools, lakes with fish etc. Nice breakfast and also there is raw food restaurant with range of detox cocktails. Just a few minutes walk from centre of Ubud. Yoga class in the morning and SPA center inside hotel. Perfect service! The only disappointment- not much storage place inside the room, could not unpack our suitcases.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julija K
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a week in 2015 to do a yoga retreat and detox. High quality and low price! No complaints. Picked me up from the airport with no issues. The juice and smoothies were amazing. On my program you could have as many juice/smoothies/soup/tea/coconut water as you liked. I generally had a green juice and turmeric shot for brekky, herbal tea for morning tea, green juice and turmeric shot for lunch, smoothie for dinner, herbal tea before bed. Lasted four days and then I started having soup for dinner. My villa was perfect for a retreat. Massages and other treatments were of a very high quality. Staff friendly and attentive. Yoga was good, very basic, but after fasting you wouldn't want more than basic. Colonic irrigation was very beneficial (sometimes felt dizzy after but quickly fixed after a honey and ginger tea). Morning walks were good, hard when fasting though. Perfect mix of activities and time to relax by the pool with a book (or nap!). Lots of insects, my steroid cream came in very useful for all the itchy bites. Paid with credit card at end, they took off the price anything you chose not to do (I skipped some of the yoga) which was awesome. I left feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated with clear skin and 4 kilograms lighter.
I can't wait to get back again!

Stayed: December 2016
5  Thank Jaymie2016
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Beautiful location; wonderful warm, friendly staff; fantastic food; and sublime spa treatments. The retreaf's programs, inclusive of all treatments and accomodation is a cheaper option; however, the retreat will cater to any individual needs. They are extremely flexible and very accomodating. Once you visit you will want to return again and again. We will definitely be back. We loved it!

Room Tip: Rooms are clean and very comfortable with air conditioning
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank seraphimrealm
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WANT TO LEAVE....THIS PLACE IS MAGICAL!!!!

After i leave i will write a full report but this has been the best thing i have done for my self in my whole 27 years of being alive. I can NOT FAULT this place and the beautiful energy from the people. I love it so much!

Treat you like a princess i cant believe how good it is.

Simone keane

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
6  Thank simone k
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Me and my friend stayed 2 night at this place, we liked the place, so nice, I could say this place is a real Ubud vibe.
We got room number 23 which is in front of the pool on the top (yay!)
I really love the ginger honey tea.

But sorry to say we had some disturbing here here..
1. At the first day early in the morning (7am) the staff talked to someone on walkie talkie and it was very loud that woke us up. He talked loud in front of our room.
2. There was no tv in the room, internet very weak almost not working from the room and the mirror in the toilet was very dirty, crusty, very old.
3. The second day in the evening, we walked back to the room from dinner and there was a black snake right in front of us on the step, we were really scared. For other guest I would recommend to be more careful walk around this place in the dark.

The choice of breakfast only pancake or boiled egg. Plus fruits.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends