“Nur Salon - The Best Massages in Bali”
Review of Nur Salon

Nur Salon
Ranked #46 of 197 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
Maui
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Nur Salon - The Best Massages in Bali”
Reviewed 22 November 2006

When visiting Ubud Bali, be sure to book your massage with Nur Salon on Jalan Hanoman. I have been coming to Nur Salon since 1999 and have always had an amazing experience. I am a licensed massage therapist in the State of Hawaii,so I think I know a thing or two about spas, massage and tourism. The massage therapists at Nur Salon are some of the best in all of Bali. My favorite therapist was I In (pronounced eee in). She is awesome. My husband had "young" Made. My husband has been a massage therapist for 15 years and he said this was the best massage he has ever had. He is still raving about it. Needless to say we got massages every day of three weeks and visited other places but in the end, came to Nur Salon everyday. The owner, Nur, is so nice, she took good care of us, feeding us, giving us offerings to take to temple, etc. Please give them a visit.

24 Thank Lauraloha
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Been to Nur Salon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK