I loved this little hotel! The staff are the friendliest I've ever encountered - they all remember your name, they bend over backwards for you - I can't say enough. The restaurant has fabulous food too. Loved the cookies and fruit left each day in our room. The spa was so relaxing. The best part is that this hotel is small (maybe 20 units) and you almost feel like you are the only one there. It's a great place for a quiet, tranquil, relaxing getaway. Even with a 6 month old baby (like us! - oh, and awesome babysitters too!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud