We have just returned from a three night stay at KajaNe Mua. We booked fairly last minute so were delighted with our stay in the Mansion, we shared the pool with only one couple. There are a lot of steps so not perhaps suitable for everyone to stay at the back of the property. Delightful staff as already well reviewed. Any small problems we had were promptly fixed, they are keen to please everyone. We hired the hotel driver for the afternoon to do some sightseeing, this is well worthwhile. However we did object to paying over the odds for the airport transfer, we hired a local driver.
We enjoyed Ubud but could not work out why Bluebird taxis are not allowed, does having taxi touts every few metres look attractive....no. Do try Cafe Wayan really tasty food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali