My wife and I just stayed at the Kajane Mua in Ubud and couldn't have been more happy with the villa and staff. I've never thought a holiday could be made hugely better by the accommodations, but this trip proved me wrong.
Our villa (for 2) was enormous. From the large patio for dining and relaxing, private infinity pool overlooking the small rice field, outdoor pool shower, and secluded outdoor pavilion, everything was first rate. Inside, the room was also incredible. There was a king-sized bed with mosquito netting canopy, a wholly separate dressing/closet area, not to mention the enclosed outdoor toilet, shower, and tub area. Everything inside our villa felt like a spa retreat. There's an in-room ipod/dvd player, and they have a dvd library in the lobby.
The many staff were very friendly and helpful in planning excursions throughout the area and within Ubud itself. We took advantage of the daily breakfast on our patio, as well as the afternoon tea on the patio. Starting the day by looking out on the pool, rice field, and high leafed wall (where a small monitor lizard perched every morning) was tranquil. And after an afternoon of exploring, coming back to a relaxing afternoon tea was a nice way to beat the heat. The hotel is very central to the Monkey Forrest and market. It's all within walking distance, or you can use the free in-town cars to be dropped off, or even picked up.
The Kajane must be doing something well since they're expanding and builiding out a multi-story hotel section in front next to their restaurant. We were so impressed with the accommodations that we are looking into staying at their other property on the northern coast for a future Bali trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali