Lowest prices for your stay
$181
$117
Agoda.com
$103
Hotels.com$181
Priceline$117
Prestigia.com$185
All reviews private pool buggy service main pool shuttle bus ubud centre jungle view villa bali massage honeymoon forest peace
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2022

We have visited Ubud on a number of occasions pre pandemic, and this was our first time at the Payogan. What a wonderful place to stay.

The location is close to Ubud centre, only a 10 minute ride in the shuttle bus and is the resort is tucked away in a peaceful area.

We had two joining suites with a private pool. The accommodation was spacious and well maintained. We did have a minor issue with one of the fridges, that was resolved by the maintenance team immediately. Thankfully my Bintang was not affected :-)

I would also like to mention the main pool, which is really nice and has a little pool bar where you have cocktails, and it would have been rude not to take part.

There are a number of reviews that say the resort is a little tired, and if you look really closely you can see some parts of the villas do need a little upgrade. But please be aware these are minor, and when we visited, Bali had only been open to tourists for a very short time, and also let's not forget the hotel is surround by deep lush vegetation, so it will always be a battle to keep on top of things.

I would also like to mention the restaurant, especially evening meals. Great value for money and really high quality food.

Please note the shuttle bus to Ubud is not that frequent, but if you plan well its not an issue.

And, the best till last. The staff! AMAZING. Friendly, helpful and just love to chat and help you in any way. Nothing is too much trouble.

We had an amazing time at the Payogan and would recommend it to all.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

This is the best place we have ever seen:) perfect location, amazing nature, super clean, calm environment and the most helpfull, nice and happy stuff. Service was amazing and we definitely recommend the hotel and we will come back:)

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

The Hotel, the manager and the hole crew where very good, helpfull and peacefull. We had a great time! The view was awesome and the villa with the pool too! If we had any questions they help us and inform us. Everything was in the near to see!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2022

I enjoyed and relaxed, spent my two nights in beautiful and relaxing environment of this Villa (January 26,2022 - January 28,2022 ). it made me forget for a moment of clamorous city. Besides, the staff were helpful, friendly, polite and always pleasant. My room and the pool were quite comfortable, and it has jungle view (My room: one bedroom pool Villa). Everything breaths peace & relaxation. I would love so much to come back soon and I recommended this Villa so much.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Please take covid into consideration reading this!
I have no doubt that this hotel is absolutely amazing during normal times but our stay was only ok. Villa was really nice and had a good size swimming pool with garden. Food was ok, well they had only specific food in menu which is ok but usually came pretty cold. Staff and services was good and hotel is pretty close to town.

Date of stay: May 2021