This is quite a large estate and has many rooms. We had specifically asked for a room with a rice paddy view, but when we got there we were given one on the river side. It said all over the website and even in the book in the room that there was free wi-fi in every room, but when we called the front desk we discovered that was not the case. You could only use the internet at the pool or in the restaurant, which were on the other side of the hotel from our room and not convenient at all.
The staff was helpful and pleasant and it's nice that the room includes breakfast. The quality isn't great, but what can you really expect? The front desk also booked an excursion for us and got us an unpublished discount which was really nice.
The only other annoyance was that the staff took all the towels from our room when they cleaned it and when we called for more, the ones they brought were WET!
It IS right off the main road, but set back enough that you don't hear motorbikes all night long, which is a huge plus. The scenery is very pretty as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Zenrooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HostelWorld so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali