Lowest prices for your stay
$74
Hotels.com$74
Priceline$63
Hurb$77
1,856 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020

Stayed here for 5 days, and really enjoyed the peace and quiet here!
The freshwater pool was a lifesaver when the weather was hot - we were in many other pools during our 3 weeks in UBUD/GILI, and this was by far the coldest - and thats a positive !!!
Great food in the restaurant, and really close to UBUD centre - 10 minutes walk (or Free shuttle bus :-))

Only "negative" was the waiters in the restaurant: when you eat you hardly get to lay your knife and fork before they take your plate - we had to stop them several times, as we were'nt finished - i like the fact that they want to supply fast and excellent service, but sometimes you want a 3 course dinner to last more than 30 minutes :-)
Would absolutely recommend this hotel, and would love to visit again some day

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Allan_Nielsen_1503
Ngurah D, Manager at Hotel Tjampuhan & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear Allan_Nielsen

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928.
Thank you for your meaningful review regarding your stay with us at Tripadvisor.

I am glad to learn that you have a memorable experience with us. Also, I thank you for your feedback regarding the service at the restaurant and I will surely do discuss these valuable comments with the departments concerns that need to be improve.

Once again thank you for advising me of your concerns, should you visit Ubud again please allow me to assist and welcoming you here at Tjampuhan in the near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

If you’re reading this review you already doing more research than I did I went to Hotel Tjampuan spa based on word of mouth recommendation, and was met with surprises. I booked 2 hr treatment. Even though I was asked to sit and wait in the beginning , the treatment ended on the dot of scheduled time. The massage therapist asked for problem of areas on my body , but not for pressure preference or oil type. We had to figure out pressure along the way The flower bath was a bath with handful of flowers in it. I was also told to get in and start enjoying it as the tub was filling up as it was part of the ‘bath time.’ Later, after telling me that time was up the therapist said to ‘bring my bathing suit’ and leave while standing waiting for me to get out of the water So much for privacy. The sauna, steam room, and hot and cold pools were nice. Though after finishing up hot and sweaty, there were also no closed shower facilities to properly wash up. It was nice that there was barley anyone around , allowed for peace and quiet. It’s rare to find a place that’s ‘wild’ so close to the town. I’d come back here for the day pass as I think it’s worth it, but will probably get treatments elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank LadyofMist

Dear LadyofMist

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928.
Thank you for your kind words and the time you took to share your experience with us.

It is nice to hear, that you have experience enjoyed your Spa , facilities, We really appreciate your positive comments and that you have had enjoyed your time with us.

On the other hand, I can reassure you your feedback regarding the privacy and other facilities .

On behalf of the entire time, thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope to assist and welcoming you again to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 3 February 2020

The location was very central to the things we wanted to do in Ubud. The place itself was amazingly full of nature and a relaxing spa. No matter if it was breakfast, lunch or dinner the food was really good with a great variety. The in-room serivce and hotel staff were very friendly

Date of stay: December 2019
Ngurah D, Manager at Hotel Tjampuhan & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Dear Dianar,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928.
Thank you for your short and meaningful review at Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our resort.

I am glad to learn that you have memorable experience at Tjampuhan & Spa Ubud and you were enjoyed our resort and its facilities and location,The place itself was amazingly full of nature and a relaxing spa

On behalf of my entire team, we are looking forward to welcoming you here again to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 27 January 2020

Solid 3 star B&B. The rooms are nice and spacious and the breakfast buffet is just enough the keep you going. It's a wonderful place to relax and enjoy nature. All they really have to do here is swim but it is very nice. Overall we had a positive experience with the exception of very diluted coffee at breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ngurah D, Manager at Hotel Tjampuhan & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Dear PeterJanaHarris,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928.

I am very much appreciating your comments regarding your stay at our Resort .
It is always a pleasure to receive the feedback. Your feedback will certainly be taken into consideration when future refurbishment will be planned. We have well noted all your concerns and will follow up accordingly with related departments for further improvement and rectification to ensure that we maintain a high quality of service to all of our guests.

Thank you once again and please do not hesitate to contact me directly as it would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to our resort.

Reviewed 18 January 2020

Prime location. One of the most beautiful and oputstanding hotels in the world, I visited. Tropical garden along a small canyon with a creek down there. Bungalows, pools, a spa in a grotto. Quiet at night, friendly staff, good food, great architecture. Shuttle to the city center, some parking lots before the hotel. The Wifi could be working better.

Date of stay: January 2020
Ngurah D, Manager at Hotel Tjampuhan & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2020

Dear pauls-beisl,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Tjampuhan and Spa Ubud Bali ~ legendary since 1928
Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your experience through tripadvisor. We really much appreciate your kind compliment. Thank you very much for your review and 5 star rating.

We are really appreciated you could share your experience during your stay with us, and thank you very much for giving us a lovely comment about our food ,shuttle bus,Spa , staff and our location. it will be such a big support for us to keep doing the best.

We are looking forward to have you back in our resort in near future.

Sincerely yours,