Bisma Eight(Ubud)
US$ 176
US$ 311
US$ 281
Priceline
Ashoka Tree Resort(Ubud)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
Hotels.com
US$ 705
US$ 632
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 756/night.

1,309 results
All reviewspool villamonkey forestafternoon tearice paddyrose petalsapple tvwelcome homeart galleryother resortssuite roomour honeymoonthe hustle and bustlelittle toucheswonderful staythe main streetnusa duabusy ubud
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We visited Ubud (4 nights) and Nusa Dua (2 nights). Without question, the Komaneka at Monkey Forest was the highlight of our trip. The staff was unbelievably attentive, kind, and willing to go above and beyond to make us feel at home. Their care of our 15 month old was incredible. They made sure he was fed every meal, showed him around the kid friendly toys on the property, and let him feed the fish in the many ponds. Recommend the villa with the private pool and half board. Also, let the hotel book all transportation and extra activities. Their prices are so fair - you can't find it cheaper anywhere else and the quality of care is unmatched. We booked a car transport to the airport and wish we have left all the logistics up to Komaneka. They even arranged a beautiful lunch for us at the other property at Tanggayuda. Truly a special place and special group of people!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Monkey Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Nicholas G,
Greetings from Komaneka at Monkey Forest,
Thank you for your precious time to share your Komaneka at monkey forest Experience on Trip Advisor.
So delighted to learn that you had a wonderful stay and impressed with the service we are offering.

My entire team was thrilled to learn how much you appreciated their effort and service.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

rent villa for the first time. impressed with the magic service, whenever you come home from traveling the room becomes better organized than ever.

interior and exterior rooms nuanced traditional. swimming pools face-to-face with cliffs with forest views.

Other supporting facilities that memorable is the audio and apple tv. for those who bring your apple device will have fun by streaming songs or mirroring your apple device screen impressions

activity: you can explore the villas and resorts themselves, explore the streets of Ubud, watch traditional dances, local and international cuisine, shop for clothes, bike ride, visit the monkey forest

Room Tip: choose a riverside villa, rather steep, but the night is very quiet
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tejacavalera
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Monkey Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Bapak Tejacavalera,

Warm Greetings from Komaneka Family,
Thank you for staying with us. A pleasure for us to be part of your memorable trip. Your positive feedback has been noted and shared to my team as encouragement.

Email : purwaningsih@komaneka.com

We look forward to welcoming you again whenever your trip brings you to Ubud.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This is my third trip to this wonderful resort deep in the Heart of Ubud. I cannot say more to recommend this resort. For me the key attraction in the genuine high quality caring service given by all of the staff. One really is welcomed as a member of their family. The resort is central to all of the activities in central Ubud so it really is possible to walk everywhere. Despite this when one steps into the resort one is enveloped in serenity with beautiful gardens & surrounds. The daily breakfast is wonderful. The rooms are well appointed. I would recommend this resort for adults. There is a beautiful infinity pool but younger kids might find it otherwise a little restrictive (unless used as a base to explore many of the varied activities in the region).
I enjoyed following the resort’s advice which was to “perfect the art of doing nothing”.
I will be back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank dradam007

Dear dradam007,
Warm Greetings from Komaneka Family,

Thank you for staying with us again and nothing can make us happier than knowing that our guests had a great time and felt part of Komaneka family. It is always recommended to have a good balance between relaxing time at the resort and some exploration to Balinese culture and nature in Ubud and we are here for that. Komaneka is blessed with its location. In the centre of Ubud with tropical gardens surrounding which gives you the sense of peace and tranquility. At the same time, it has a great easy access to so many interesting places to explore while you are in Ubud.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I have never experienced such a carying staff in a hotel before. They all remember people and call them by first name, ask how we are and what is our plan for today etc. That shows a sign of a good training. However, the staff went above and beyond with their care when I mentioned at breakfast that my stomach is upset. They made me a rice porridge and herbal tea for both the breakfast and lunch. I also received a basket of fruit and a card wishing me to get better signed by many people. I got asked by a few people how I felt. I felt well taken care of and like at home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Monkey Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Greetings from Komaneka at Monkey Forest,
Dear Lucy B,

Warmth Greeting from Komaneka Family,
Thank you for your precious time to share your Komaneka at monkey forest experience on Trip Advisor,.
so delighted to learn that you had a wonderful stay and impressed with the service we are offering.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This was our 4th stay with Komaneka over Christmas and New Year 2017/18. Our previous 3 stays have been with Komaneka @ Rasa Sayang across the road from Komaneka @ Monkey Forest. This Christmas we stayed with Rasa Sayang for 5 nights and for a change we decided to stay at Monkey Forest for 8 nights. Front Manager Dewi and the hotel staff made us so welcome that we will be rebooking for the coming Christmas. We had a suite room overlooking a rice field which was magic. Sundowners on our ground floor balcony before dinner was superb. If you need ice for your drinks we found that 2 chocolates for delivery of a full ice bucket is well worth it HAHA. We have a bit of fun with the boys, we like to give choccies to the cleaners too but you don't often see them. As soon as your off to breakfast they are in and out of the room making it up..

Thank you Komaneka we love you..

Room Tip: Ground floor suite with rice paddy view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jandcc
Komaneka-Resorts, Manager at Komaneka at Monkey Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Dear jandcc
Greetings from Komaneka familys at Monkey Forest your second home in Bali,

Thank you for rating us so highly and for your great review of our resort.
definitely, I looking forward to welcome you back home next C-mast this year.