We have just returned from our fourth stay at komenaka and it was even better then the last.We were a family group of seven and everyone just loved it,the hotel is beautiful and very peaceful the staff are amazing and so friendly and helpful.We were offered an upgrade to the sister hotel across the road Rasa Sayang four of my family transferred over there and loved it also.The staff treat you like family and we were invited to a special ceremony held at the hotel temple which we will always remember.A special thank you to Yuli Niti and Dede and the rest of the staff', see you all in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali