1,099 results
All reviews royal suite treetop room ancient temple the river indiana jones outdoor shower moss covered free shuttle campuhan ridge stone carvings our honeymoon beautiful hotel shuttle service water features lush gardens the complimentary afternoon tea four poster bed
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This place is just gorgeous in a fantastic ancient temple turned luxury hotel kind of way. The resort is on the smaller side, which I like, and is low key. My room, a Treetops Suite, which I think is the cheapest one, was enormous and luxurious. I really appreciated my view of the jungle, and I made a lot of use of the large balcony area.

Staff and service are excellent -- the staff at the front desk stand at attention whenever you walk by. Everyone greets you in a friendly way. Included breakfast very good, a mix of western and Indonesian food. I'm in love with the swimming pool. I made frequent use of the shuttle bus into town.

I've stayed at a lot of hotels, and this place may be my lifetime favorite.

I really liked the location, on the edge of Ubud. It's close enough that you can walk to town easily (if it's not too hot), but you don't feel the crazy congestion of Ubud. My one bit of practical advice is not to stay too far out of Ubud. I liked having it be so easy to walk back from dinner or a dance show. The traffic in Ubud can be crazy and it's nice to have the option not to have to wait for a shuttle bus.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank formershrink
Warwick I, Manager at Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest.

Warm greetings from Warwick Ibah.

Wow, what a great review, thank you so much!

We often find guests are most impressed by the "cheapest" room as you call it, least expectation, but yes they are great value for money, the other room are much larger, a real great benefit of an older property is all the space.

The staff do stand up, it is a show of respect, the staff beside the GM are all Balinese and they super respectful, but not really at attention :)

It would be hard to imagine a better location, we very fortunate to be in this beautiful and quiet valley yet so close to town.

Thanks again for your great review and choosing to stay with us, we hope to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is just a spectacular place. Great value, food is amazing. We had a pool in the room and it was just awesome. The staff is great and they will pick you up and drop off at any location you want all day. Stay here!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This hotel is amazing. The staff all are wonderful and they are a big credit to the hotel. The food is simple brilliant. The surrounds, gardens, ponds, pool are simply amazing. You can tell that you are in an old palace. The location is so secluded but yet easy to walk to the main centre of Ubud.

We had the luxury of staying in the 2 bedroom pool villa and it's definitely worth the cost. I'll be coming back without a doubt.

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom pool villa is AMAZING!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Warwick I, Manager at Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Tim

Warm greetings from Warwick Ibah.

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for writing this great review.

Yes that two bedroom pool villa is extra special with the uninterrupted view of the valley and the ridge.

We are looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly welcome,with exotic drinks and super clean and beautiful surroundings. We arrived to our private Villa where a bottle of shampange was waiting for us. The staff decored our bed with Rose pedals circling around an art towel heart. From our room we got a view of the perfect manicured jungle that surrounds us. The various finishes in our room are our high quality,exotic woods and marble dominate,this a tranquil and beautiful place to spend great times.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Warwick I, Manager at Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear "sergio l"

Warm greetings from Warwick Ibah.

Thank you for staying with us during this special time of your live, we love having honeymooners, and thank you also for taking the time to write this great review.

We glad to read that you appreciated the room setup and the sparkling wine.

We also hope to welcome you back for many anniversaries to come.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We are celebrating our honeymoon!
It’s so beautiful here it’s hard to leave to explore Ubud. The grounds are amazing. It’s like staying at a palace. They have a shuttle to take you around Ubud. Our room is amazing overlooking the jungle. Wow!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear "mertlefeathers"

Warm greetings from Warwick Ibah.

Thank you so much for choosing us to stay with during this very special holiday.

Also thank you for finding the time to write this great review, you practically staying in a palace :)

We hope to have you back to celebrate many anniversaries.