“Excellent service in affordable price”
Review of Putri Bali Spa

Putri Bali Spa
Ranked #17 of 230 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Putri Bali Spa: The House of Relaxation.Putri Bali Spa is pleased to announce the completion of a new Spa wing with more private massage and treatment rooms for guests.... so please come to see us and enjoy! Putri Bali Spa in Ubud offers professional Balinese massage and spa treatments in a relaxed and authentic environment. Putri's staff are attentive and well trained in the art of Balinese massage and beauty services. Treatments range from 1 hour traditional Balinese massages to 5 hour luxury spa treatments. Also available are hot stone massage, body scrubs, facials, spice and milk baths, and reflexology to name but a few. Putri Bali Spa: The House of Relaxation. (Free Pick Up from Ubud)
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Me and friend went to Putri Bali during a week holiday in Ubud. It's a must visit and try! A bit in doubt at first as the salon is located in a narrow alley but not after I saw how clean and neat the place was...a great deal for a semi-OCD like me. The staffs are friendly and gave a very good massages that made me fall in a deep sleep. We took the Putri Bali Spa package, price 280K rph and got treatments for massage, facial, and creambath. The rooms were also clean and neat, no odors or whatsoever. We tried other spa within a similar price range, but it was not as good as Putri Bali. It would be great if Putri Bali can add lulur or scrub treatment.

All reviews
"couple room"
in 8 reviews
"couples room"

Reviewed 7 March 2012

my friend and I went for 3.5 hours package, ended up with 5 hours of pampering in total. the therapists are very nice and friendly, they did the theraphy (massage/facial/hair creambath) thoroughly. the facilities is simple, but very clean and quite romantic. they provide free transport from hotel as it situated in Tjampuhan, slightly outskirt of Ubud. i recommend Putri Bali and will go here again!

Reviewed 23 February 2012

My daughter and I did warm stone massage and facial today at Putri Bali Spa. It was fantastic and very good value for money. The place was clean and with lovely presented rooms. The treatments were well done and the staff very caring, professional and discrete. We have had massages from three different companies on this trip. All have been very good but this has been the best so far in technique and value. We were treated courteously by staff always asking if we were OK. I really liked the stone massage and certainly eased away sore muscles. The facial was relaxing and it felt that it actually did clean my skin. unlike facial that feel like just a surface treatment. We visit Ubud every year and I will definitely be returning to this spa

1  Thank Craig R
Reviewed 22 February 2012

The place is located in one of small alleys of outskirt of Ubud, but they send you free pick-up for people more than 2. It's a bit dark in spa rooms, but everything is well-maintained. The massage was so good, and we were all VERY happy after the massage. I'd say this is one of the best-value spas in Ubud area. Highly recommended.

1  Thank ceberus
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a 3.5 hour spa treatment today - it was fantastic! The staff were friendly, polite and very professional. The massage was the best we have had in Bali, excellent pressure and so relaxing. Before my facial I let the therapist know about some concerns I had with my skin, she arranged for the owner to talk to me directly to confirm that she understood my needs. She then tailored the treatment to suit my needs perfectly.

We received a welcome drink upon arrival, as well as tea and biscuits throughout our treatment. It was these special extra touches that made the day even more enjoyable! We will be back during our next trip, thank you!!

1  Thank michelleswan_123