“A little trip to heaven”
Review of Eve Spa Bali

Eve Spa Bali
Ranked #62 of 208 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Eve Body Treatment Centre specializes in quality affordable and clean treatments. We offer a full range of body pampering and rejuvenation services including traditional Balinese massage, Thai reflexology massage and combination massages. As well as: body scrubs and flower baths, body masks, facials, hair crème bath treatments, manicures and pedicures. We also offer pick-up services in the Ubud area. Come and be pampered!
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I stayed in the Ubud Private Villas for 8 days and walked to Eve Spa everyday for a traditional Balinese massage. It really was an indulgent experience. The spa was clean, comfortable and peaceful, and the massage therapists were professional, thorough and delightful. I know there are alot of spas in Bali, so when this one was recommended to me, it saved me trying to find a decent and safe place to go. I highly recommend this spa, and especially the 1.5 hour full body massage! Enjoy!

EveSpaBali, Public Relations Manager at Eve Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Jodi, Thanks for this great review. We pride ourselves on our attention to service, quality, our clients and also the cleanliness of our spa. It is wonderful that you noticed this. Thank you again and we hope to see you back again soon.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Eve Spa Bali

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I am really happy to have found this place, where professionalism and courtesy makes you feel good. Pierluigi from Italy

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Went to Eve Spa for a cucumber facial while visiting Ubud. Location is nice and the facility is generally clean, however don't expect U.S. or Canadian standards in terms of overall cleanliness/atmosphere. After about 20 minutes into the facial, I realized that the cucumbers and other items in the description hadn't been applied. I asked the woman giving me the facial about it and she looked surprised and quickly left the room. She came back in with new materials, beginning the facial again saying that she didn't realize it was supposed to be the cucumber facial. Not being too picky, I didn't mind too much, but then after 10 minutes into the second facial she let me know that their steamer was broken and she wouldn't be able to use that on my face. It would have been nice to know that in advance as I would have selected another treatment to begin with as having your pores steamed is generally the main point of a facial. Otherwise, the treatment was nice and relaxing and their prices are great.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

They have complimentary pick-up and drop-off from our hotel at Komaneka (and other areas in Ubud) to Eve Spa 1. Because the spa is near the road, you will hear the occasional revving of motorcycle engine (not a big issue). We had the 90min balinese massage and lulur. Couple room was spacious, nice and clean, there was a slight damp smell but again, not a big issue for us. They have a small locker attached to and under the massage bed to put your belongings. I was fortunate to get Tini as she seemed skilled. Her massage was firm and pressure was consistent. The oil (yes oil, not cream like some dodgy massage parlours) used smelled heavenly, we had 'romantic' which acording to her is made from a flower called 'melati'. She gave me a good rub-down with the lulur which is quite course, so those with skin problems like sunburn etc. should not go for lulur or any scrub treatment for that matter. Shower gel is provided for you to wash away the lulur at the shower area in the room. We felt fresh and rejuvenated after the treatment. Ginger tea and fresh fruits were served after the treatment...nice. Suggestions to up the service level -It'll be great if the body therapists can introduce themselves and give a brief description of what the treatment entails and what product will be used. The volume of the traditional balinese music can be increased a bit more to 'mask' the traffic noise outside. Receptionist can be more friendly and can perhaps offer us something to read while we wait. We would go back, thank you Steve and Team

3  Thank Ida J
Reviewed 20 February 2012

During our recent stay at Penestanan we visited Eve's on a number of occasions. My husband loved his massages (he visited 3 times) and his pedicure.
I visited 3 times also having pedicures, facial and the hair wash which were all fabulous.
The friendly staff are always very accommodating.
This is our second stay in Penestanan and Eve's has been top of our list on both occasions.
Treatments are wonderful and certainly very affordable.
We will be back!