Lowest prices for your stay
$231
Hotels.com
$231
Priceline
$105
Travelocity$231
Orbitz.com$231
Trip.com$109
All reviews private pool and jacuzzi wanna stay here bluetooth speaker flower decoration big tv our stay was great romantic experience second honeymoon living room short escape recommended place to stay honeymoon trip campuhan ridge walk stay nights candle light dinner perfect honeymoon mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at Asvara villa ubud. However the service was only average and the room service was below that. We had a nice villa and it was rookie for two people. We just felt for the money the service was average. Some days there was no room service because staff didn’t show.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Villa Manager Asvara Villa, Other at Asvara Villa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Ken P,

Om Swastiastu.

Warmest greetings from Asvara Ubud Villa...

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
While we appreciate your great comments tittle of our villa is lovely villa, on the other hand,
we are sorry to hear that the service and facilities did not meet your expectations. From your kind word that you highlight we have a chance into room improvement for better future.

Thank you again for your review and we do look forward to welcoming you back to Asvara Ubud Villa with better services.

Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

staying here for two nights. comfortable room with private outdoor shower. we love to spend our time in the private jacuzzi. The room facilities and the staffs were also perfectly nice. I surely wanna stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Villa Manager Asvara Villa, Other at Asvara Villa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2022

Dear Ayu,

Om Swastiastu.

Warmest greeting from Asvara Villa Ubud.

Thank you for your stay with us at Asvara Villa and for taking your valuable time to write your review. On behalf of the entire staff, we are glad you stayed here with us.

I am personally pleased that we were able to meet your expectations from all aspects of villa facilities and staff performance. Again, we really appreciate your wonderful review and we look forward to your next arrival at villa Asvara Villa in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

It’s a great place to stay with great price and service. The room is clean and perfectly comfortable. It provides good facilities with nice interior. The private jacuzzi, private pool, and floating breakfast are wonderful! The friendly staffs made me enjoying my stay here. Looking forward to staying again

Date of stay: August 2022

Dear AyuP,

Om Swastiastu.

Warmest greetings from Asvara Villa Ubud.

Many thanks for sharing your wonderful experience upon staying at Asvara Villa Ubud recently. It’s our pleasure to know that you really enjoyed your stay. Our obligation is to make sure our guests happy and that is our priority of all. We really hope that we will be of destination of choice upon your next holiday in Ubud. See you soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

I stayed at the Asvara in a One Bedroom Pool Villa for my first 2 nights on my recent trip to Ubud. The photos you find online, give a good representation of the villa itself. Check in staff were pleasant to deal with.

Pros:

Mattress and pillows were some of the comfiest I’ve ever slept on.

Smart TV was fantastic for a chill day when the weather was a bit average.

Jacuzzi was a great addition as it was too cold to swim, but my jacuzzi wouldn’t turn on and it was too much of a hassle to call staff to fix as I was already in.

In house massage. I had one of these on arrival for 300k. It was great that I didn’t have to leave my villa to search for a massage. Other services were also available in house.

Location of the villa was very easy to find and never had any issues with Gojek finding me. It was about 20 min into Ubud though, but with the price of a Gojek being about 50k it wasn’t an issue.

Food at the restaurant out the front was amazing. I had the most beautiful chicken and rocket salad. They didn’t have the best cocktails unfortunately and only had a quite limited list with no international spirits available (I would have been happy to pay for more Smirnoff or an international brand I was familiar with).

Cons:

Sheets and pillow cases had a lot of stains on them and need more attention. I didn’t raise this with staff as I was only there for 2 nights, but there was what looked like dried blood stains.

The outdoor shower. Unfortunately with the shower location right next to the outdoor lounges, the fabric of these chairs mean they’re constantly wet. You could not lie on these with clothes on and they stunk of Mould from not really ever drying (the never received any sunlight). I would recommend switching these out for a more weather proof option. The hammock was the same and might be ok to relax in with wet swimwear, but not dry clothes.

Small size of the outdoor space meant there was rarely any sun on the pool so the pool was too cold to swim in.

The villas are very close to one another, and I could hear quite a loud party happening not too far away. It didn’t bother me though and I didn’t raise it with staff. But if you wanted to relax with your partner this might be an issue.

General cleanliness of the villa wasn’t great. The windows looked like they’d never been cleaned.

Overall, for AUD $100 I was happy with my stay and for that price would stay again if I wasn’t spending too much time here.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Villa Manager Asvara Villa, Other at Asvara Villa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Dear Brooke Bentley,

Om Swastiastu.

Warmest greetings from Asvara Ubud Villa.

First of all, thank you for choosing our villa as your accommodation during your stay in Ubud and your kind feedback during your stay with us.
We are delighted that you highlighted the incredible of our villa service and facilities such as Smart TV, Jacuzzi, in house spa etc. Our team member had prepare accordingly in order the guest stay had a memorable experiences.

It was our passion to delivers an excellent standard during your stay, however unfortunately some part of our services and facilities are not match with your expectation. We keep improve ourselves therefore your valuable feedback are highly appreciated. Trust we never have the intention to let our guest leaving with a disappointment on their heart.

Should by any chance in the future you have plan to visit our Villa once again, I will be more than happy to assist with your reservation and welcoming you back at Asvara Ubud Villa with better services for sure.

Reviewed 26 July 2022 via mobile

The rooms are clean, the employees are friendly, the service is maximum, the response is fast, the place is strategic, the view is beautiful, the price is cheap, it's an amazing experience ❤️❤️

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Villa Manager Asvara Villa, Other at Asvara Villa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2022

Dear, Mr/s dewai2022

Om Swastiastu.

Warmest greetings from Asvara Ubud Villa...