New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Cinta Inn

Cinta Inn
Ranked #85 of 183 Hotels in Ubud
London
“Fantastic staff, excellent service and location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

I was initially staying in a villa just outside the city centre but chose to move to Cinta partway through my stay as I wasn't happy with the cleanliness, service or location of my villa.
The staff at the cinta were amazing, I was travelling alone and arrived in a bit if a panic having suffered a severe allergic reaction to an insect bite, I explained I was worried to the host who I think was also the evening manager but I'm not sure. Anyway, he immediately popped me on the back of his bike and drove me to the doctors down the road, he also waited for me whilst the doctor prescribed me some medication and drove me back, I felt so much better!

The rooms are clean, modern, have great decor, wifi, satellite tv and a DVD player which not all of the other hotels offer. The bathroom also has a bath as well as a shower which again all hotels don't have.

The staff are lovely and cannot do enough to help, they also seem happy which seems an odd comment to make but I've found some hotel/restaurant staff in Bali to be quite miserable...

The only minor improvements I could suggest would be
-Perhaps a small fridge in the room and a kettle
-it should be easier to navigate between the tv and DVD mode rather than having to switch buttons at the back of the tv....
-you can only book a room with cinta directly, I chose cinta because I was in the area and able to view a room. Had I tried to book in advance and searched the net, I may not be booked here in favour of a similar hotel booked via an affiliate website offering a discount, I don't think the cinta offer an discounts for any advance/late bookings.

Other than that, perfection!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Lady_ab58
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

This place is great! On a previous trip to Ubud I had eaten at this restaurant but then when returning to the town I saw that they now offered hotel rooms. The rooms are beautifuly done out and the location of Cinta is right in the middle of the action. Pool is very nice however there are no sunloungers. That is the only draw back and if you don't want to lie by the pool then it isn't an issue. At $125 plus tax it is quite pricey in Indonesia terms, but just about worth it. Breakfast is lovely.

Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AlistairDowns
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012 via mobile

Truly a boutique experience.Highly professional staff,truly interested in our stay. Close to everything. It was a great break.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Annette M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012 via mobile

We had a great stay here the restaurant is at the front and the hotel stay is behind it, it is elegantly done with great style and comfort, in a great area as it is in the hub of ubud and walking distance to most things. Staff are great, very friendly and accomodating. We will definetly be returning to Cinta in the near further!

Stayed April 2012
3 Thank Rose M
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

For my first trip to Bali, Cinta Inn was absolutely perfect. Located on Monkey Forest Road in Ubud, Cinta Inn is small and intimate and is well situated for exploring Ubud and other parts of Bali. The breakfast, included in the price of the room, is great and so is the bar. Thumbs up to Bedu! I stayed in room 7, and it is spacious and comfortable. One slight complaint- there is not enough lighting around/above the sink area, but I have no hair and make-up to do, so it wasn't really an issue. : ) Finally, the staff is absolutely wonderful, and they are willing to help with any and everything. I can't emphasize that enough. I arrived in the middle of the night, and they were up and ready to greet me.

Cinta Inn is a gem in the middle of Ubud.

Room Tip: Room 7 is great.