We booked the two bedroom villa for a stay with parents and my husband and I. The villa was wonderful. Clean and spacious with a common area for everyone to gather. The staff were wonderful and could not do enough for us. They offer the free shuttle for trips into town and if the shuttle times did not work they offered a van into town. The food was incredible, very fresh and a great variety. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chapung se Bali Resort & Spa is not your usual Balinese style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush Resort, located high in hills, 10 minutes’ drive from Ubud. Nature, minimalist, modern, intimate, spacious and design are the keywords to define the Resort's concept. The Resort opened in 2009, with the architectural inspiration of the owner, who is a professional furniture designer. Slowly, his vision grew with two restaurants, a large Spa and a wide infinity pool perched on the side of a ridge overlooking the Osh River Valley and its verdant jungle. With 8 large Pool Villas and 14 Suites with valley view, the Resort aims to offer a memorable experience : swim amidst the lush jungle in a large infinity pool, enjoy a new fusion Mediterranean-Asian cuisine and highly qualitative Spa healing therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali