We spend a whole week in Chapung Se Bali which is more than a hotel. You really feel like home, the welcome is warm (and it really comes from their heart) from the airport where a driver pick you up to the hotel where every balinese people who works there smile all the time!
The staff tries to help you choose the best activities with you and I want to congratulate the waitress at the restaurant! They are so lovely!
The furniture are Danish (I think the owners are Danish) and it is well integrated in the environment of the hotel.
You will basically live in an appartement with your own garden and swimming pool (a real one!! where you can swim until you tired and then relax, the best thing ever, especially when you get up in the morning with the sunlight that comes in your bedroom and you just have to put your swimsuit on and go in the pool from the room!)
The appartement are very spacious, with a interior living room but also an exterior. There is a bath and a shower in the bathroom.
The breakfast is "all you can eat" where you order you special eggs and coffe or tea and there is a great diversity of food and it is SO good!!!
The hotel is a little bit far from the center if Ubud but it SOOOO worth it, it is calm, authentic, and just around there are ricefield (the view from the restaurant is astonishing), little villages where you have to try the restaurant to eat REAL balinese food (not like in Ubud where the restaurant just try to catter with occidental taste) and to go in the city, you walk on a very nice green hill or you can just ask to a driver from the hotel.
The hotel also provide bike (free if you just stay around otherwise it is $10/day)
I highly recommend this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chapung se Bali Resort & Spa is not your usual Balinese style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush resort. Each one or two bedroom villa is equiped with a private pool and designed with a retro classic furnitures and arts. The Resort provides a Spa offering various massages and therapies, a fine dining Asian-Mediterranean restaurant and the famous Jungle Fish pool bar and restaurant. The property covers almost two hectares of untouched landscape that extends down to the banks of the Osh river. Accessed by a meandering path of stone steps, the river is a continuous flow of mountain fresh water with extraordinary properties to nurture body, mind and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali