My family stayed here for 5 days and it was just amazing! Welcome greeting was very warm and we loved the resort immediately! From the lobby, little path to independent villa building, this place is absolutely beautiful. We also loved the room deco, and the bed is very comfortable too. The food is also amazing, great service. If you are looking for somewhere nice and quiet, far away from other tourists and busy places, it's definitely one of the best choices in Ubud. Overall was a very wonderful stay in this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chapung se Bali Resort & Spa is not your usual Balinese style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush resort. Each one or two bedroom villa is equiped with a private pool and designed with a retro classic furnitures and arts. The Resort provides a Spa offering various massages and therapies, a fine dining Asian-Mediterranean restaurant and the famous Jungle Fish pool bar and restaurant. The property covers almost two hectares of untouched landscape that extends down to the banks of the Osh river. Accessed by a meandering path of stone steps, the river is a continuous flow of mountain fresh water with extraordinary properties to nurture body, mind and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali