Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews nasi goreng for breakfast lovely staffs rice fields cozy room field view beautiful hotel luxurious experience big bathtub ubud area f b nice place to stay spa area pool bar pool view the hotel offers top floor perfect stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

Stay one night in Kuwarasan was so fun and cozy, we were relax with all facilities such a private pool, bath tub, coziest room for sleep. We also walking around this hotel and that was very amazing place. thanks Kuwarasan!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Kuwarasan Ubud, General Manager at Kuwarasan A Pramana Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2022

Dear rendie2015,

Deliver Genuine Hospitality to the world.

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write this review, and share your experience during your stay at our beautiful resort.
Your review is very much valuable for us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

This hotel really tops my expectation.
Such a great hotel, amazing staff, and the food are really the highlight for me. The best hospitality I received when staying in Bali!

First, the room is really spacious, with a double sink bathroom and semi outdoor feel bathtub and shower. The view both from balcony and front door is really great, you could see a vast rice fields and feel the tranquility which is rare in busy city nowadays. The highlight will be the spacious bathroom for me! I really really like the double sink and semi outdoor-ish shower!!!

Next, the staff hospitality is really beyond amazing. They are really friendly and considerate to their guests. I got a room in 3rd floor for my first night, but since my mom's leg is very weak and really difficult to access the stairways, the manager in charge kindly let us switch room to the 1st floor We are super grateful for their kind consideration.

Moving to the next amazing point: the foods
Omg all the foods are super delicious and the presentation visuals are really top notch too!!! Me and my mom REALLY ENJOYED all the foods (breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner). The waiting time is also considerably fast.

Last but not least, the hotel atmosphere is really peaceful and I absolutely loved it.

Overall this hotel is one of my best highlight of my holiday to Bali. Definitely recommending this hotel to all my friends who want to go to Ubud area!!

PS: Such a shame I could not upload the foods and the ambience because my photo files are too large

Dear micherie3,

Deliver Genuine Hospitality to the world.

You have no idea how this review is very important and became one of my measurements to keep the resort establish and deliver only the highest standard of service from my team.
Thank you very much for the review of the room, the food, the view, as well as the services from the entire staff.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

Such a perfect place for a shut eye after a long journey accross ubud tegallalang.

A nice choice for a couple and family to stay, it capture the vast amount nature that ubud offers. Such a enjoyful place for a couple/family who likes to stay close with nature.

It has a great pool, very good hospitality. Absolutely recommended

Dear anggittutty,

Deliver Genuine Hospitality to the world.

Appreciate your compliment on the positioning of Kuwarasan A Pramana Experience, we are so happy to know that you had a good time during the stay, and thank you very much as well for recommending our resort to your family and friends.

Reviewed 23 January 2022 via mobile

Nice view of rice terrace in ubud.
wooden appliances are everywhere. It's super nice.
big bathtub and spacious room
we got the promo's price and still got the bf. It's a common menu but the portion is ok and the taste is good

Dear Mamamiamio12,

Deliver Genuine Hospitality to the world.

Delighted to know that you enjoyed the stay at our home with all the uniqueness that applied in Kuwarasan A Pramana Experience.
Also thank you for the compliment to our food and beverages product.

Reviewed 23 January 2022 via mobile

Excellent service, staffs are awesome.
Room spacious. Food delicious
Relay enjoyed stay here and you can walked around the hotel with rice fields view
Thank you Kuwarasan, we are definitely will be back

Dear NyomanIT,

Deliver Genuine Hospitality to the world.

Glad to know that you had a wonderful time overall, and we can't wait to welcome you back in the future.