We stayed at this property for four nights in December. We were given room #6 on the 3rd floor of what I believe is the new wing in Mr Made's property (there were a total of 6 rooms).
1) Room #6 was high up with great views of the surrounding rice fields and resident ducks. Fall asleep to the cooling breeze through the casement windows and wake up to the sounds of Ubud nature
2) Room was clean and well kept. Breakfast was served at our room open terrace
3) Free and reasonable trouble-free wifi
4) Friendly Made and his wife took care of all of our needs. We did a great homestay cooking class with them. They aren't the fastest or most efficient- but this is a homestay, not a hotel, and service was friendly and personal
5) Bathroom was nice and well ventilated
1) The only con I could really think of was that the water pressure to our room was rather poor - slowed down to a trickle on one of the days. Would have given the stay 5 stars if not for this - a nice shower is something I would really have liked after a day of traipsing around ubud.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bali Moon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Moon Hotel Ubud
- Bali Moon Ubud