See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

It was the first I walked in and they tried to sell me he more expensive one first and after checking again they showed me the cheaper ones as they still had some. Bed is good but bathroom had seen better days and dont't look up in the bathroom. You can hear your neighbours as they suppose to be in your room, really thin walls I guess but from the noisy street you hear nothing. Nice backyard and I would recommend because by 10 pm all had been asleep as it was so quiet.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Verena R
Reviewed 2 March 2014

You need to bargain as the published rates are way too high...i got my room by the swimming pool for 250.000 rp and that's competitive for that area ((i checked half a dozen similar places)
The room had recently been renovated, toilet and sink were new (even the price tags were still on it, now i know a monobloc toilet costs 990.000 rupiah haha) and there is good aircon, and a small flatscreen, however only local channels, only interesting if you wanna watch lots and lots of commercials)
The pool is small but usable, some loungers around it, great to relax for a few hours
Breakfast is included, the usual toast with eggs or banana pancake and fruitsalad
If you need the room cleaned and towels changed you need to specifically ask for it
All in all an ok hotel, location is good, some improvements could be made but it's just details (it's just because i have a hotel management degree that my heart bleeds a bit every time i see that lost potential in a place and also that uncaring attitude...my bad! )

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank belgianguy1
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

$4500000 for 2nd floor room by pool. Bathroom not very clean. Water not hot no matter how long you wait. Air/fan were fine. Wifi spotty. Pool looked a bit too cloudy & green for swimming. Tiny fridge in room. Toilet did not flush properly. A couple of chairs & table by room on balcony

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My main point for the bad review is this: My friend reserved me a ground floor room for 200k. Nothing exiting, but ok. But when I walked into the bathroom, the toilet was still full of poop. And that is just nasty. And it makes you question the general cleanliness of the whole place.
I then upgraded to a bigger room for 250k. I would recommend that. Or get a second floor room. It's worth it. We still stayed for a week and the service improved during that time, but I still had ants in my room pretty much everyday.
Otherwise the employees are friendly and the location is good. Breakfast is also decent, compared to other place in this price range.

Room Tip: Get a 2nd floor room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rblaettler
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had planned to stay for three nights but quickly checked out after one. We negotiated a rate of $25 USD per night which was a great deal in our minds; however, the room was incredibly dirty. There was dead cockroach on the wall the bathtub was filthy, the curtains had stains that I don't even want to know what they were. The air conditioner produced moldy air. We ended up turning in off after spending about 20 minutes trying to figure out how as there was no 'off' button ion the remote. The TV offered one channel. Recommend using sleeping sheets for the bed. The grounds were pretty with a nice pool area. I did happen to leave a bag of toiletries in the room and came back about an hour after we had checked out to find that the staff had gone through and taken some of the items (female products in particular). Overall, central location to good restaurants and shops but for a few more dollars you can stay in a much cleaner place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple