Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great spa time

A great way to spend my time in ubud with my husband, friendly therapist and great environment. We... read more

Reviewed today
noviahppp
via mobile
Incredible service & care!! Best spa I've been to

I did the spa package, which includes 60 min deep tissue massage, body scrub (lulur) and flower... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
rachmelisa

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$ 46.16
from US$ 35.83
from US$ 37.59
from US$ 35.00
More Info
All reviews body type healing massage ayurvedic doctor wellness package herbal bath foot bath wellness retreat free consultation thai massage four hand massage amazing experience fantastic massage massage room ubud town body scrub ginger tea dosha
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

The massage was so good. Ask for mba PIPIT (the masseur). Her hands was so warm, firm and makes me feel comfortable. The service was amazingly good, the staff was friendly.

Date of experience: June 2021
Tejasspa, Spa Manager at Tejas Spa Jembawan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Dear Fahriayasmin

Wellness greeting From Tejas Spa at Adiwana Resort Jembawan First of all, we would like to thank you for enjoying the time with us recently and taking the time to write a valuable review.
Thank you for pointing on how we deliver our service, Balinese Massage and attention to detail. This is our utmost reward as we genuinely love to pamper all our guests. Balinese Massage is ideal for the guest who is seeking harder pressure .it help to release the air trap in the blood stream and veins for physical well being. PIPIT really appreciated your kind comments.

Your review will be very high encouraging all our teams to perform their outstanding performance to provide the best service for our customers. We are particularly proud of our staff who are naturally helpful and gracious. All we need to do is train them on procedures and policy.

Once again, thank you for choosing Tejas Spa to help you embark on a journey of body, mind and spirit indulgence. we look forward to welcoming you back to our health and wellness center, right in the heart of Ubud.

Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

I tried the new 4 hand massage that they promote on Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s and it was by far the best massage experience I had so far in Ubud.

The welcome tea and the friendly staff members are just making it to a 5 star review no doubt.

I will come again for sure.

1  Thank Stifler22

Dear Stifler22

Wellness greeting from Tejas Spa at Adiwana Resort Jembawan
Thank you for sharing your spa experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read your lovely comments here and glad to know that you were satisfied with the service and treatment we offered.
Delivering the relaxing and wellness experience for our guest is our utmost priority, therefore, it is our duty to make your time with us memorable.

The four hand Abhyangam Massage is it is know to have healing benefits ny naturally harmonizing the body, mind and spirit. it effectively detoxifies, nourishes and revitalizes your whole body to improve general wellness.

Once again thank you for choosing Tejas Spa. We, the entire team, definitely look forward to gaining other opportunity of welcoming you back into Tejas Spa at Adiwana Resort Jembawan to explore another Ayurvedic Ritual.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

What a fantastic experience from start to finish. From the greeting at the entrance to the welcome tea all the way through the treatment to the tea afterwards.

The staff is really accommodating and incredibly friendly. You're never rushed. The rooms are amazingly clean and well equipped with a bathroom ensuite, a shower and a bathtub. So you can have your massage, then shower and really take your time and be ready for your post massage tea. The best spa I have been to in Bali and I will come a lot more.

Date of experience: July 2021

Dear SimonS113

Wellness Greeting From Tejas Spa at Adiwana Resort Jembawan

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to writing such a valuable feedback and giving us a perfect ratings. We are so grateful that you impressed with the treatment as well as the service we offer.

We will definitely continue to improve in catering our guests' needs because that is exactly what we want from you and our visitors. It is such a pleasure for us to understand every details of our guest’s needs in order to reach the high standard we set ourselves.

On behalf the team, certainly we wish the experience will bring you back to our resort and to The Tejas Spa for more another wellness spa experiences.

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Having my first treatment at Tejas spa and it was very niceee! No wonder, it become no.1 spa in Ubud

Mba Arik welcomes and treats me very well. She tells me about any kind of human body type and all the ingredients with a fun way! It's really nice to be pampered by Mba Arik

Would love to come back again and also have another treatment with Mba Arik!

Date of experience: July 2021

Dear Emilyyy27

Wellness greeting from Tejas spa at Adiwana Resort Jembawan

We are thank you for the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor following to your spa experience with us. We are very appreciate it. Thank you for your review on how our Spa Treatment enchanted you recently, This is our utmost reward as we genuinely love to pamper all our guests.

Once again, thank you for choosing Tejas Spa to help you embark on a journey of body, mind and spirit indulgence. we look forward to welcoming you back to our health and wellness centre, right in the heart of Ubud.

Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

Впервые попробовал массаж в четыре руки, очень понравилось, с удовольстаием бы повторил! отличный салон, всем рекомендую

I tried a four-hand massage for the first time, I really liked it, I would repeat it with pleasure! excellent salon, I recommend to everyone

Date of experience: June 2021
Tejasspa, Spa Manager at Tejas Spa Jembawan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Dear Coastal

Wellness Greeting From Tejas Spa at Adiwana Jembawan.

Wellness Greeting From Tejas Spa at Adiwana Jembawan. Thank you for sharing your recent experience as well as choosing Tejas Spa at Adiwana Jembawan for your Healing and wellness treatment. We value your compliment in regards to our spa treatment.

We strive to consistently deliver a high quality of service to ensure all of our guests leave us Refresh, Enliven and Energized. we will definitely look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back again for another renewing spa experience with us.

Thank you and be well.