We stayed 2 nights in the Hill Villa and absolutely loved it! The staff was very nice and helped us with everything we needed. The breakfast was incredible with a ton if choices and we also had lunch in our villa, which was fantastic. The menu was lovely and wie wish we stayed longer to try some of the health drinks they offer or spa treatments. We were absolutely blown away when we first walked in. It was huge!! And so gorgeous! It would sleep 4 comfortably, although there were only 2 of us. We enjoyed the pool and palapa during the day. We did have a bit of an issue with food delivery. It was about 30 minutes late for dinner and about 20-25 minutes late for breakfast. We had a flight to catch that morning and it made us run late. We thought for $450+ a night, our food should have been delivered in a timely manner. This is the only reason why we did not give this villa 5 stars. Also be aware that bugs, mosquitoes and lizards do get in the villa (there are open doors everywhere) so I do not recommend this villa if you are not a nature person. The mosquito net around the bed was a nice touch! I highly recommend this villa if you're looking for star treatment and a private retreat in Ubud!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four minutes’ drive from Ubud centre, The Purist Villas is a design-inspired oasis of calm. A collection of seventeen unique and spacious luxury residences, villas, and suites, most with private swimming pools, complimented by an elevated wellness centre, poolside restaurant and lounge areas. Contemporary and Indonesian architecture has been thoughtfully combined, well-furnished, and styled with a large and valuable collection of fine textiles and Indonesian artefacts. Owner-designers Yvonne Hulst and Alberto Cortes, together with architect Joost van Grieken have created a most spectacular villa resort, a beautiful estate, in harmony with the landscape of the lush valley of the Tawar river. Featuring an eclectic palette of materials, including recycled wood, lava & limestone, green river stones, and authentic artefacts from years of traveling the Indonesian archipelago. Balisimo restaurant, situated poolside in the peaceful Purist environment, honours the slow food philosophy. Fresh, organic produce prepared by an experienced team of Chefs results in a collection of healthy and delicious seasonal menus. The devoted and well-trained team of dedicated Butlers are intuitive to guests needs, establishing the Purist villas excellent reputation for superior, attentive service. The Purist Spa offers a range of blissful Ayurvedic treatments and uses high-end Sensatia products; Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of healing and wellbeing, focusing on re-balancing energy. The Purist's meditation and yoga therapists are finely attuned to the practice of working with energy, having mastered the art of mindful touch. The Purist Villas have brought a new benchmark of luxury boutique villa resort accommodation to Ubud and should not be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Purist Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Purist Villas Hotel Ubud
- The Purist Villas And Spa Ubud, Bali