Book In Advance

from US$ 10.80
from US$ 12.00
from US$ 10.80
More Info
All reviews water temple tour guide day trip rice fields mount ketut organisation knowledge volcano trekking batur itinerary stops culture bali company
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We found this company through online site, and looked nice to accomodate us to explore Bali. It was fast reply, we contacted them like few months before our trip to Bali. This company i would like to say, best ever in arranging day trip in Bali. They created us 2 beautiful day trips that will make us remember for lifetime. We met Locals in their house compound, we saw festival in temple. Many more experience that really made us like to come back to Bali. Our tour guide was Joe ( Ketut ). With all places we saw, Joe made that so special. He explained many things we see on the spot. He was best tour guide we ever met. This company gone far better from what we expected. Loved it. Will tell friends more about you.

Joe L, Owner at Bali Travel Expert, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear benedictmccarlty

Thank you very much for your time wrote a candid review on TripAdvisor.

On behalf of Balinese peoples I would like to thank you for visiting our island.
I also would like to be appreciated that you have chosen Bali Travel Expert to organize your holiday in Bali.

I hope you have enjoyed your holiday in Bali and will give you good inspiration in any of your daily activities.

Finally I wish you and all of your family very best, filling life with surprise and joys galore!
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Long life and prosperity be with you all.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My friend and I contacted Ketut Joe a few weeks before traveling to Bali. From the beginning to the end he was really helpful and as he used to say: I'm easy! And he truly was easy. He carefully organized and arranged every visit so we didn't have to worry about anything but enjoy and relax. He is nice, funny, smart, easy-going and smiley plus he always had a surprise for us.

Among many other places, we visited temples, waterfalls and rice fields. Besides he told us interesting data about the balinese culture and hinduism religion.

I highly recommend it as a tour guide since he is a balinese who not only knows the island and the culture but also he knows how to communicate and make you feel like a local for a few days.

You're the best, Ketut! Hope to see you soon again!
Ni wayan María

Dear Maria N

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We booked Bali Travel Expert last month when we were in Bali. It was highly recommended. Our guide Joe was brilliant. He took us to many beautiful places like old temple, rice terrace, and waterfall. Our highlight was in his village. He took us to meet his family when we traveled to Besakih temple. Such a different experience to get into real life of Balinese. Thank you very much Joe for your time for us. It was lovely. I do recommend you to others. suksama

Dear philheater

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

When you come to Bali, you should look for Joe. That is the only thing I have to say. Him and his company Bali Travel Expert should be ranked high. We met Joe after recomendation from our friend Jason. He was brilliant for ideas of tour we wanted it to be. We decided to go on 2 days with him. We went on top of Kintamani volcano for trekking. We also stopped at many historical temples. Joe knows everything, he was excellent tour guide. Great service and great english skill. I do recommend you to others. Thank you and look forward to see you again Joe

Dear Themackman

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We contacted with Ketut Joe a few weeks before our trip to Bali. When we arrived everything was arranged and perfect, he takes care of the details and explained us about balinese culture.
We visited many temples, rice fields and waterfalls together but also typical markets, street-food places and non touristic restaurants.

100% recommended to anyone who wants visit Bali and live experiences.

He is truly the best in the island, welcoming, friendly, funny and extremely helpful.

You rock King Ketut Joe!