Open today: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
We had a great time!

Thanks for a great service, we really had a great time and a relaxing massage. Hope to see you... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2020
mdjavier
Luzon, Philippines
Facial

Reviewed 21 March 2020
Paradise766524

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $53.00
from $19.90
from $9.42
1,907 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Thanks for a great service, we really had a great time and a relaxing massage. Hope to see you again!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 21 March 2020

This was my first facial iv ever had and it was amazing, they also did my neck, arms and hands, they are very welcoming on arrival and genuinely want you to have the best experience, would highly recommend and visit again!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

My teenage daughter and I enjoyed 2 1/2 hours of services together! it was simply wonderful. I recommend this experience to everyone!

Reviewed 7 March 2020

The service (massage) provided was excellent with very friendly staff. The place is clean and convenient.

Reviewed 5 March 2020

I was attending massage and yoga and was really pleased by the professionalism and kindness of the staff. Good balance between price and quality