Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible Massage

It was so peaceful. Everyone was friendly and helpful. But mostly, the massage was INCREDIBLE. I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 17 May 2020
smichelle01
We had a great time!

Thanks for a great service, we really had a great time and a relaxing massage. Hope to see you... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 23 March 2020
mdjavier
Luzon, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$ 46.16
from US$ 51.29
from US$ 12.00
1,909 results
All reviews balinese massage fruit body mask hair treatment great massage full body massage hot stone massage welcome drink pure bliss fell asleep massage room foot massage bath scrub masseuse karma pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2010

It was really great, though I'm used to have massages frequently, this one was appart,
and the owners, a young dynamic couple, worth to be complimented and supported in their passion for what they're doing. Moreover, the price is so reasonable !
I wanna go again and again next time I go.

Reviewed 25 June 2010

I just got backed from a mini weekend trip to Ubud, Bali with my 6 year old son. One of the definite highlights of our trip.... a first time visit to SANg Spa (which I had read great reviews of in trip advisor). Before I even left my hometown, I was able to easily book a spa treatment with special requests and questions in regards to accommodating my son for a treatment, as well as arrange a free pick up and drop off service from our hotel. All this coordinating was easily done from the comfort of my laptop via email.

The very gracious husband and wife, owners of the spa (Mr. Ngurah and Mrs. Asti) were more than happy and went out of their way to meet all our needs, always with zeal and top notch service. The place is cute (could use a bit more lighting when it gets dark though), clean, serene, welcoming and with professional therapist who had me in a zen state not long into my massage, body scrub, all natural yogurt body mask and flower bath treatment. The price, you ask...? about USD $17. (yes seriously.... seventeen US dollars... which I think just add to the "great value for your money" factor).

Mrs. Asti also had just recently opened a small shop nearby where she sells the natural hand made soaps, oils, mask etc, that are used in their treatments. With tempting ingredients such as Strawberries, Bali Cocoa, Frangipani and Green tea (to name a few), I did not miss up this opportunity to go shopping crazy and buy all my friends and family these wonderful products as gifts from Bali. Some, I had to keep for myself so at least I can scrub myself clean until the next trip to Bali where I am seriously planning to take a dozen of my office staff on our yearly company trip, where one of the treats will be a visit to SANg Spa... for a taste of bliss....surprisingly affordable serendipity... :-D

Thanks again SANg Spa. Hope to be able to visit you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2010

My partner and I was in bliss, very lovely services start from the pick up from my hotel and greeted warmly by the reception incharge as well as English speaking very well. Price is reasonable, so I didn’t expect much at first, but it was amazing; so relaxing, I melted, we had the combination massage and body body scrub+mask. The atmosphere is great, the staff professional and a lot of smile and friendly. I really liked it and absolutely I recommend this place for everybody who visit Ubud especially for spa treatment. But, advance appointment recommended.

Reviewed 14 June 2010

Despite its humble appearance SANg Spa is a gem. I booked a 3.5 hour relaxing package and absolutely loved it, so much so that I returned the following day for a Balinese massage. I can highly recommend my therapist Ratni - I like a firm massage and she certainly delivered. The staff were all polite and friendly with excellent attention to detail. If I find myself in Ubud again I will definitely return.

Reviewed 6 June 2010

SANg Spa was recommended to us and we were certainly not disappointed.
The experience was one of total relaxation and pampering. I would recommend SANg Spa to anyone wanting to be spoilt for a few hours.