Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible Massage

It was so peaceful. Everyone was friendly and helpful. But mostly, the massage was INCREDIBLE. I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 17 May 2020
smichelle01
We had a great time!

Thanks for a great service, we really had a great time and a relaxing massage. Hope to see you... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 23 March 2020
mdjavier
Luzon, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$ 46.16
from US$ 51.29
from US$ 12.00
1,909 results
All reviews balinese massage fruit body mask hair treatment great massage full body massage hot stone massage welcome drink pure bliss fell asleep massage room foot massage bath scrub masseuse karma pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2010

I did the Harmony package together with my friend, and am very satisfied with the treatment as well as the service I received. The therapist assigned to me, Ms Juni, was very good... the full body massage she gave me was very relaxing and soothing. I almost fell asleep while she was working on me. The body scrub was also great, and the flower bath very relaxing. Almost didn't want to get out of the tub & she came to call twice to ask if we're ready for the next treatment in the package.

The hair treatment was very nice, I loved the smell of the mask applied, avocado. The pedicure & manicure was also very good. Ms Juni was very patient & she did a great job on my toes & fingers. She even help me to reapply a coat of nail polish that I accidentally smudged.

SANg Spa also provide us with food & drinks. Definitely good value for money & I would definitely come again on my next trip to Bali. They also provide pick up service from any hotel in Ubud area to the spa & back to hotel / wherever you wish to be dropped off within Ubud after the treatment. Very good service, & all done with a smile.

Recommended to come in shorts & tshirt & slippers/ sandals. There are lockers to keep belongings under the massage bed, but try not to bring too much valuables along.

Reviewed 20 May 2010

The owners and staff are absolutely wonderful. The massages are healing and intuitive and heartfelt, customizing the pressure and style to meet your needs. The experience starts out with a soothing hibiscus tea, following by shiatsu style pressure point release, moving into a full hour deep tissue massage, topping the whole experience with your choice of tea to complete the experience. Don't even think of doing only a 1 hour massage -- get the 1.5 hour massage. I've had many massages near my home and while traveling and this is by far the best and most healing massages I've experienced. Thank you Ngurah and Asti!!

Reviewed 24 April 2010

The staff and owners of this small spa are gracious, friendly and so very keen to ensure your treatment is perfect for you. The massages are amazing, the Combination massage is not to be missed. I checked out the new premises last week and while it will be lovely to have newer rooms with more space for me it is what happens when you are on the massage table. For a long time I only had Asti the owner massage then one day she wasn't available and I was happy to discover that she has trained all her staff so that every therapist I have now experienced provides the same high standard as Asti. Congratulations to Asti and Komang on their new venture into bigger premises from an Australian family that love your spa we wish you all the best. I also take small group retreats to Ubud a few times a year and everyone I have referred to Sang Spa has come back smiling and claiming it was the best massage they have had!!

Reviewed 22 April 2010

During my trip to Ubud I stopped by Sang Spa based on reviews from tripadvisor and was very satisfied with my treatment there. The massage made me feel completely relaxed and the service was very professional from the the (FREE!) pick-up service to the after-massage ginger tea!! The owners of this spa just opened a new facility up the street that is much larger than their current location and I look forward to visiting them there.... highly recommended!!

Reviewed 19 April 2010

We went to Sang Spa 4 out of the 7 days we were in Ubud. I was hooked after the first one! We had the combination massage (Balinese massage + reflexology) and that is just heaven! I remember thinking that it was the most comprehensive massage I've ever had. I do prefer a heavier hand when it comes to massage, and all the therapists I had delivered.

It's a small, local spa so don't expect luxury spa facilities but it's a great value and I found the place quite comfortable and relaxing. We also checked out their new location down the street and while it was not quite finished, is definitely larger and has a more open feel. What Sang Spa seems to be all about is friendly service and AMAZING massages!

1  Thank jeryllea