Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible Massage

It was so peaceful. Everyone was friendly and helpful. But mostly, the massage was INCREDIBLE. I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 17 May 2020
smichelle01
We had a great time!

Thanks for a great service, we really had a great time and a relaxing massage. Hope to see you... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 23 March 2020
mdjavier
Luzon, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$ 36.92
from US$ 51.29
from US$ 12.00
1,910 results
All reviews balinese massage fruit eat pray love body mask hair treatment great massage full body massage hot stone massage welcome drink pure bliss fell asleep massage room foot massage bath scrub masseuse karma
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2010

I visited Ubud in December for 5 days, I had the full body scrub and massage with a flower bath and a pedicure at SANg Spa. The staff were wonderful, and the treatment was divine. It's not a western style spa building, but it's a lovely, relaxing environment, and the treatment was better, and the staff more sincere and attentive than any western spa I've ever been to.
I would not hesitate to recommend this SANg spa to my best friends, and it will be the first place I go if I ever get to Bali again.

1  Thank Kel A
Reviewed 7 February 2010

I recently spent a couple of weeks in Ubud and visited SANg Spa for a 1 1/2 hour massage, body wrap and flower bath. I have experienced many massages in my life but this was a truly amazing experience! The staff are very professional, the rooms are very relaxing and well laid out, and the price is very inexpensive. Next time I go to Ubud I will be visiting SANg Spa again for sure.

1  Thank clintg
Reviewed 19 January 2010

I would just like to let travelers know about this wonderful place to take time out for yourself.
They kindly pick you up and drop you back to your hotel and upon arrival their beautiful water feature at the front door greets you and the beauty doesn't stop there.
The staff are so friendly and do nothing more than want to help you to relax and enjoy.
The massage was fantastic, one of the best I have ever had and then I had a pedicure which was the BEST I had ever had (limited colour choice so if you have it take your own polish)!! Pure bliss!!
It was all so good we went back and had a second massage two days later.
So indulge yourself and enjoy you will not regret it.
Sydney Australia

1  Thank gabriellasydney
Reviewed 1 January 2010

I visited Sang spa based on others' recommendation. I got a pick up service from the Perama station. As I had a tight schedule I could only afford the time for a facial with foot reflexology followed by a flower bath. The setting of a bamboo house is just impeccable compared with those busy ones in Kuta. The reception staff and therapists are professional and well trained. I would recommend it to anyone who visits Ubud, especially when you have to tour around and walk a lot during the day.

Reviewed 30 December 2009

Service and massage was good. Price was fair. But do not have high expectation on the ambience. The front lobby is rather small. Only 3- 4simple sofa chairs. When I was about to leave, the lobby was full of customers waiting. There was one lady who was having hair wash / pedicure service, she was sitting on a plastic chair side by side with other new customers who was waiting for their turn for spa. Feeling awkard.

The rooms has no air-con (which is no surprise). The room I was in, only has 1 mounted fan- sharing with another room. Not cooling enough.

Only 1 couple room. So if you wish to enjoy couple spa, better book in advance.
However I heard they are doing expansion and will have more new rooms soon.

One last thing: the location is pretty far from the main road. We walked under the sun for about 15mins before able to find the place.
Suggestion: Ask for pick up when you call them for booking. If the distance is reasonable, the ride is free!