Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible Massage

It was so peaceful. Everyone was friendly and helpful. But mostly, the massage was INCREDIBLE. I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 17 May 2020
smichelle01
We had a great time!

Thanks for a great service, we really had a great time and a relaxing massage. Hope to see you... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 23 March 2020
mdjavier
Luzon, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$ 46.16
from US$ 51.29
from US$ 12.00
1,909 results
All reviews balinese massage fruit body mask hair treatment great massage full body massage hot stone massage welcome drink pure bliss fell asleep massage room foot massage bath scrub masseuse karma pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2010

I visited Sang spa based on others' recommendation. I got a pick up service from the Perama station. As I had a tight schedule I could only afford the time for a facial with foot reflexology followed by a flower bath. The setting of a bamboo house is just impeccable compared with those busy ones in Kuta. The reception staff and therapists are professional and well trained. I would recommend it to anyone who visits Ubud, especially when you have to tour around and walk a lot during the day.

Reviewed 30 December 2009

Service and massage was good. Price was fair. But do not have high expectation on the ambience. The front lobby is rather small. Only 3- 4simple sofa chairs. When I was about to leave, the lobby was full of customers waiting. There was one lady who was having hair wash / pedicure service, she was sitting on a plastic chair side by side with other new customers who was waiting for their turn for spa. Feeling awkard.

The rooms has no air-con (which is no surprise). The room I was in, only has 1 mounted fan- sharing with another room. Not cooling enough.

Only 1 couple room. So if you wish to enjoy couple spa, better book in advance.
However I heard they are doing expansion and will have more new rooms soon.

One last thing: the location is pretty far from the main road. We walked under the sun for about 15mins before able to find the place.
Suggestion: Ask for pick up when you call them for booking. If the distance is reasonable, the ride is free!

Reviewed 30 November 2009

One of those great little hidden secrets. Small and cozy, with friendly and excellently trained staff

Reviewed 12 November 2009

As a family of 4 - we all thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful massage of over an hour for INR 70,000 each and I would highly recommend it. It was soothing, fluid, professional and refreshing and a must while in Ubud - Bali. They are open from 9.00am to 9.00pm - and they collect you from your hotel as well. Tel no. [--]

Reviewed 25 October 2009

- Run by a group of lovely and genuine locals. Had good time communicating and interacting with them.
- The place is too small. Too ill equip to be a SPA.
- The price is what attracted us to the place. For the price we pay, I would say it was value for money. Nonetheless, I was hoping for more.
- I got to share bathroom with another member from my group due to their lack of facilities. (However, we were informed that the owner is acquiring a new bigger place by Feb 2010).
- Dont expect too much, and do remember that this place is run by 29 and 26 years old couple. Do accept their shortcoming, and one will enjoy being there. We had good memory listening to their stories.

4  Thank tanchengyeong