Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible Massage

It was so peaceful. Everyone was friendly and helpful. But mostly, the massage was INCREDIBLE. I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 17 May 2020
smichelle01
We had a great time!

Thanks for a great service, we really had a great time and a relaxing massage. Hope to see you... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 23 March 2020
mdjavier
Luzon, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$ 46.16
from US$ 51.29
from US$ 12.00
1,909 results
All reviews balinese massage fruit body mask hair treatment great massage full body massage hot stone massage welcome drink pure bliss fell asleep massage room foot massage bath scrub masseuse karma pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2009

I have just returned from an 18 day holiday in Ubud. I was fortunate to discover Sang Spa where I enjoyed daily massages from the lovely girls including Asti, Sri and Made. Sang Spa is a very special place and the massages are the best that I have ever received. I will certainly be patronising Sang Spa on my next visit to Bali. I wish them every success in their future ventures.

1  Thank BaliHaiBrightonSA
Reviewed 11 July 2009

We went there for relaxation package for my wife and body massage+mask+etc.. for me. First of all the place is in a kitty corner. It is clean. But it was crowded. It may be because many people flock after reading trip advisor. They started doing the manicure, hair etc.. right in the small lobby area. Even during the middle of the massage they changed hands. You see more younger crowd ( college kids or thrifty travellers) here.
At the most you can go for full body massage and manicue. Any thing to do with shower or bath - just avoid it. It is not the spa that you are used to in a nice place.
If your body needs a good massage, even the road side places in Ubud are just fine. You walk in and check the place out. If you are ok with it then go for full body massage. Avoid water (shower or bath ) in these places. If you want a spa go to nice resorts and you will be happy.
Overall Sang Spa is a overrated place. Don't run to this place because of other comments on the trip advisor.

3  Thank GH-St_Paul
Reviewed 10 July 2009

We LOVE Sang Spa! We went to get a massage last year and wound up returning 4 times in a week and a half. The combination is the best massage you will ever have! We get a lot of massages at home and this blows away every other massage we have ever had. We have been telling everyone about the massage and have been counting the months until we were back in Ubud to return to Sang Spa. As soon as we arrived, we walked over and reserved time for the next day. Once again we were pleased beyond our expectations and returned for two more massages in the one week we spent in Ubud. Do yourselves a favor and do NOT believe any bad review about this spot. It is sparkling clean and while not very large, it is blissful, relaxing, clean and just the best place to get a massage in Bali. They are the friendliest and nicest people in the world and the staff makes you feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door. We cannot say enough good things about Sang Spa, the owners and everyone who works at this incredible gem of a spa.

Reviewed 9 July 2009

I am amazed that someone would give SANg Spa anything less than 4 stars! The review with only one star is not accurate at all! Far from it!!! In fact, I find SANg to be both the most comfortable and clean spa in Bali. The massages are fantastic, and I had one of the best 4.5 hr long treatments I have ever had in my life. The owners have recently renovated the place, which has updated the ambiance, which I find very attractive. SANg has given me some of the best massages in my life, and at practically nothing prices. I am a spa junkie, so I know a good massage. This is why SANg is probably one of the most popular spas in Ubud and it's only been open since 2008.

1  Thank theblissbunny
Reviewed 8 July 2009

Easily the mist enjoyable spa experience I've ever had. When in Ubud and you want to indulge yourself, take a few hours out of your day and chill at the Sang Spa.

1  Thank reefbuzz33