Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Incredible Massage

It was so peaceful. Everyone was friendly and helpful. But mostly, the massage was INCREDIBLE. I... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 17 May 2020
smichelle01
We had a great time!

Thanks for a great service, we really had a great time and a relaxing massage. Hope to see you... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 23 March 2020
mdjavier
Luzon, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$ 46.16
from US$ 51.29
from US$ 12.00
1,909 results
All reviews balinese massage fruit body mask hair treatment great massage full body massage hot stone massage welcome drink pure bliss fell asleep massage room foot massage bath scrub masseuse karma pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2009

I went to SANg Spa because I got their brochure at some restaurant in Ubud. To be honest, I didn't expect a lot but just a average massage like any other places do.

My first experince at SANg Spa definately met more than my expectation!!! And I became a repeater guest during my stay.

Their technique is outstanding. The price is reasonable, so that you can go everyday. The staff is very nice :-) They are kind people and their hospitality is also the reason to make you go back.

I have recommended SANg Spa to many friends and they all love it. It is worth it trying!

1  Thank juriani
Reviewed 30 January 2009

Great experience: very relaxing, good service, nice people. My boyfriend and I took a 5-hour package, all the procedures were performed in the same room for 2 of us. I escpecially liked the massage and body scrub, I was just laying there and dreaming for it never to end. Facial was so-so, not exactly for my skin type, but still pleasant. Sculp massage and hair mask were great, but then it was all spoilt by an extremely hot hair dryer, so I cannot judge about the effects of the mask. Pedicure was ok, but i didn't care much about the manicure, it was done quite unprofessionally. Also,we had a meal included into the package, and it was very tasty.
So I would definately go there again and recommend it to my friends, but my recommendation would be to go for a smaller package and with more attention to massage/body scub, and to avoid manicure unless u like to experiment on yourself.))
But all in all, we enjoyed it a lot. And of course, in Europe we would never be able to find anything close to this for the money we paid in SANg Spa.

2  Thank Connoisseur5
Reviewed 2 January 2009

For years i've been getting & giving massage & bodywork in dozens of countries. At Sang Spa you will discover 2 amazing Healers. They pour loving kindness (metta) into every interaction. In Asia finding a low-
cost massage is quite easy. Finding a healer is rare indeed. The atmosphere inside the Spa is calming, don't let the outside deter you. The treasure of healing & relaxation you will find within the warm care of Ngurah & Asrid is certainly going to be a memory of Bali you will never forget.

2  Thank Shivashakti
Reviewed 16 December 2008

Last month in Nov I went to SANg spa alone and I would like to recommand to travellers.
I got the DM then called the owner with my poor English then owner met me at Delta Dewata market in UBUD.
He drove me through a small road then arrived in a small but very nice spa center.
Friendly owner and his wife and sister give me a wonderful memories afternoon there.
When I enter , one backpacker told me the body massage is really good.
I just confused SANg spa on quiet street but still give me a surprise.
I choose Body Scrub + Mask ( 2 H 15 M ) and price only Rp 150.000 include tax.
Cheap and u will feel comfortable and enjor massage.
If u wanna try bali traditional massage u must try lovely SANg SPA.

this url have some photos :

3  Thank mistwood_forest
Reviewed 7 December 2008

We were lucky enough to find SANg Spa while in UBUD a few weeks ago. November 2008. My fiance and I booked in for a treatment and enjoyed a wonderful herbal aromatic facial with head and shoulder massage included. We appreciated the professionalism that we received from Indrat and Sri. The family operated and owned Spa is in a tranquil setting just up from the Post Office. We loved our treatment so much we booked for another the next day. Russell a massage and myself a hair treat. We have had massages from different places in the world but none as wonderful as what we had here. Blissed out. Look forward to going back in March 20099. Thank you Ngurh, Asti, Indrat and Sri.

1  Thank Takemewithyou61