Lowest prices for your stay
$527
$341
Trip.com
$277
Hotels.com$341
Travelocity$341
Priceline$598
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2022

My husband surprised me with a trip to Bali for my 30th we are currently staying here in the royal villa, I am so blown away by this place the view in our room is out of this world & the villa itself has a big pool & hot tub, views from both bedroom & living area, a huge bath also. Not only this but every member of staff is so friendly they go above & beyond & make you feel incredibly special we have barely seen another guest the whole time we have been here it’s made to feel very personal, the staff are a credit to this lovely hotel.

For my birthday they decorated the room so beautifully & made a cake. everyone came & sung happy birthday i couldn’t believe it.

Not one to always leave a review but I just had to.

I 100% recommend to everyone

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 28 December 2019

My husband and I stayed here for 5 days over Christmas and it was amazing! The staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much for them. The room was clean and well finished and the view just finished it off! The food is good and wine is cheap and comes in half bottle sizes- always a bonus! I would suggest using the half day, or full day car hire service too, the driver took us to the swings, monkey forest, lunch and even offered to take us to waterfalls (they hired us a motorbike for that).

A perfect romantic getaway! Highly highly recommend!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 1 August 2019

My Wife and I recently stayed In the Ayuterra for our honeymoon, it was the most amazing experience we've ever had. We stayed in the Deluxe room, which is so beautiful it makes you want to stay in the room your entire vacation.
The staff were incredible! Anything that we asked for they brought it to our room right away, they were extremely sweet, and kind. This resort is absolutely phenomenal, we would come back 100x's! Thank you Ayuterra for making our Honeymoon special

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gregorycolas
Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at Ayuterra Resort. We booked the two-bedroom villa with pool and incredible views over the valley. The staff was so friendly and very supportive... always with a smile. Breakfast was served on our terrace. This is a hidden gem just outside the Ubud centre. A place to go back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2019

We really loved it.
It is an Amazing resort in the jungle.
We had a room with private poor and everything was perfect.
We loved the private breakfast in room, you can have Also in the pool.
Everyone is professional and very kind.
Thanks u Ayuterra, we look forward to come again.