We splurged for a family villa and really enjoyed our 3 nights at the Bisma. The staff was very welcoming and the view from the villa amazing considering how close you are to the shops and restaurants. We especially liked that we could take a short walk to the Monkey Forest and took advantage of the shuttle a few times. The restaurant is nice but not as stellar as the villas and there are so many places to eat in Ubud. The one thing to consider is that there is so much to do in Ubud that you don't spend as much time enjoying the room as you might like so if the price is too high, it may not be worth it. But if price is not an issue, you won't be disappointed in the accommodations. The apple TV full of movies was huge hit for our kids as they could pick from a nice selection down in there own room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali