We stayed 10 blissful nights here in March, the start of a one month holiday in Indo. We paid approx 200/nt on booking.com, which really is incredible value for what you get. The hotel is uber stylish yet totally laid back. Views from our 4th level suite were magical, and over looked rice fields, coconut groves & mountains. Even more magical was the chorus of bird & animal life that sang through the night. Ahhhh. The room itself was lovely, huge balcony, super comfortable bed, great bath, massive shower, nice products & yummy homemade cookies :) We didn't experience the spa at Bisma, as for one massage there you could get about four really amazing massages in town. We took lots of day trips & tried many restaurants (check out my other reviews) & found the location to be perfect, & the shuttle service to be excellent! When we weren't exploring we were relaxing by the stunning infinity pool which felt like you were swimming into a lush jungle! The breakfast was epic, super fresh juice, fruits, pastries, omelets & pancakes..SO GOOD!
Leaving the best to last, we would have to say our favourite part of the Bisma experience was the most beautiful, smiling, friendly staff :))) Thank you for an incredible holiday & we hope to return one day very soon x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Bisma Located in the heart of Ubud, The Resort allows you to make the most of your extraordinary luxury stay. Combines with breathtaking spaces and hospitality to create grand moment to makes you feels at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Bisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Bisma Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Bisma Ubud, Bali