This is a nice hotel to stay in.
The rooms are decent, clean and have open air bathrooms.
It would have been a quiet place to stay except for the cockerel living next door! (not really the hotels fault).
The breakfasts were good and all the staff were very pleasant and friendly.
The only downside is that to get to the centre of Udud involves a walk of around 10 to 15 minues, part of which is on a narrow busy road with no lighting or pavements-much better to get a taxi.
All in all very recommendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and HostelWorld so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali