My wife and I spent 9 nights at Sri Rathi in February 2012. Having been to Bali more than 20 times over the last two decades we honestly think this was the best value for money ever. Lovely suite in a peaceful environment. Friendly staff and a reasonable breakfast to start the day with. Room was clean and the most decorative towels you can imagine. Lovely garden!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among the rice paddy fields of Penestanan, Sri Ratih cottages features a charming secluded Balinese hotel with large garden offering a heaven of peace and tranquility. Yet only few minutes drive to many restaurants, galleries and shops in Ubud town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Sri Ratih Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Ratih Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali