All reviews deluxe king suite rice fields local phone scooter ride amazing place standard room close to town place to stay ubud centre fresh juice excellent stay real bali visiting ubud our honeymoon breakfast was included minute walk swimming pool
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We had the most wonderful stay at this stunningly beautiful and well-located hotel. It is located in green and serene rice fields an easy 15 min walk to Ubud town, but the friendly and helpful staff provide 24/7 free transport to and from town. You will be very happy to have stayed here at this tiny, beautiful, and peaceful hotel, instead of in town. This is a great jumping off point to explore the region of Ubud. Staff were very helpful in arranging motor bike rentals cheaper than the other rates we saw in town. The free breakfast in the morning was delicious and abundant, including fresh fruit, fresh juices, tea, coffee, yogurt, muesli, banana bread, and Indonesian and Western mains. We are from the US and Canada and the juices and fruits agreed very nicely with our stomachs. I would recommend this place to all my family and friends.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I had a restful stay at Solo Villas and loved everything about this unique location. It was incredible to wake up each morning and watch the sunrise over the rice fields. It's easy to forget that you're just a short walk from the town center. They offer a 24/7 scooter transfer service to central Ubud which was really convenient and they were even able to transport my oversized luggage to the villa without issue. Breakfast was huge and a nice mix of Indonesian and Western food that proved to be the perfect fuel for a full day of adventuring. I loved coming back to a freshly made bed and the tranquility of the rice fields. I hope to be back soon!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Solo Villas is the perfect stay at Ubud. I had the greater rooms with a wonderful view over the ricefields. Waking up, this view made the start into the day wonderful. Just as one can imagine it, green ricefields, palm trees, white Birds... postcard and more... The room has been very clean, breakfast is not the typical buffet, but you have a sufficient selection of warm and cold dishes... the people there are very friendly and can help you in any kind of situation. When reading the description you will find out, that there is no proper street to the hotel. And that is absolutely perfect! They have a transportation system to bring you down to ubud, but normally you just might need that on arrival and when you are leaving. Ain´t nothing better in the morning to walk down to ubud over the ricefields. just a 15 Minutes walk... I just can recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I had the best time here at Solo Villas :) The property was BEAUTIFUL, a little corner of paradise among rice fields with lush green surroundings. The room was clean spacious with everything you could need and breakfast was delicious and super filling. The staff was kind and always around to help with anything we needed! By far the most peaceful and quiet place I’ve ever been and about a 15min walk to the Main Street in Ubud (which is super handy). Highly recommend to anyone travelling to Bali.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We enjoyed our time so much at Solo Villas and found it to be in a prime location in Ubud. Not only are you in the middle of the rice fields, with what I believe to be the best view of rice fields in Ubud, but its also very close to the main part of town -- win, win! The breakfast was delicious and had many options. The staff always made sure we were taken care of and always offered to drive us to or pick us up from town. Although it was a beautiful 15 minute walk throughout the rice fields, so we always opted to walk. The property itself is so peaceful and relaxing and they offer extra amenities like tour bookings, transfers, and laundry. The grounds are manicured and our room was very clean! We loved out entire stay, not a bad thing to say.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple