“Affordable, luxury accommodation close to Sanur...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of nyoman villa sanur

bed room upstair
bed room private swimming pool
Check Availability
living room
bath room
kitchen
kitchen
TV in living room in cable cannel
bath tub
bed room
wastafel
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Zarkon
Townsville, Australia
“Affordable, luxury accommodation close to Sanur beach”
Reviewed 4 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Nyoman Villa Sanur for 5 nights with my wife and two young children in April 2015. On my arrival I was told by the cleaners (that come in daily) that it is a brand new villa and that we were the first ones to stay there. It was indeed a very affordable and comfortable stay in a 3 bedroom luxury villa with a private pool and court yard. The villa is partially serviced, meaning the villa is tidied up each day, with the beds made, but the sheets not cleaned nor replaced. Bath towels are provided, but again they don’t clean them. I found out the hard way, when I placed the bath towels on the ground to later find them drying outside on the pool deck chairs.

Another downer is that you can’t just stroll down to the beach when you want to. It is however, only a short drive or ride on a scooter to the beach, which takes approx. 2 minutes. If you call a metered bluebird taxi they will pick up at the front of the villa and take you to Sanur beach for approx. $2, give or take. Two push bikes are also freely available at the villa. In retrospect, I believe I should have hired a car for the pure convenience of transporting the family around.

The place is self-contained, which was great for the family and if you love cooking, which we do. We did have the option of having breakfast made each morning at a small price; however we chose not to take advantage of that. A short stroll down the road exposes you to a variety of local Indonesian cuisine and also pizzeria that deliver to your door.

The owner and staff were all extremely friendly and accommodating. The cleaners were a lovely couple who love children. The security guard was very helpful and who tried to sell us sport shoes as part of his second job. I did have one small annoyance close to the end of our stay. It occurred when I returned to the villa one afternoon to find the owner leisurely walking through the villa with a family who wanted to inspect it. The owner however made up for it by offering to drive us to the airport for free.

Overall, I was pleased with my stay at Nyoman Villa Sanur and would highly recommend it. It is affordable, luxury accommodation close to Sanur beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing