All reviews manager wayan the main street quaint hotel great central location rooms are clean safety deposit box nice pool home from home hardy's supermarket hot water tea and coffee making facilities shops and restaurants indonesian breakfast cleaning staff good size few minutes walk lounge chairs
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Booked this room 4 months ago. When we arrived the hotel was overbooked and so we had to stay in Hotel/Homestay Jati, where they first gave us a really crapy room.. in the end we got a 'villa'. Quite dissapointed byh

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nesa S, Manajer at Nesa Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Janneke N,
Thank you so much for your comment, However, I would like to offer a sincere apology for the inconvenience caused by the over booking and I completely understand the discomfort of this,While we understand that your not satisfactory. We would hope to give you another chance to make your next stay as best as can be.

Wayan Andi

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I can only rate one star as our room was re booked to someone else when we arrived so never got further than front desk. They took us to a sister hotel called Jati which is listed much cheaper but we were not compensated for difference.
See my review of Jati hotel for opinion.

Room tip: keep your fingers crossed you get a room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nesa S, Manajer at Nesa Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear snapytom,
Thank you for writing your feedback.and we are sorry to know that your experience was not as you expected my sincerely apologies about the overbooking but we have solve our problem and make sure that will not happen again in the future
We are always open for feedback and eager to improve our product and services to ensure a wonderful experience for all of our guest's.
Once again thank you and hopefully we can have a chance to serve you in the future.

Wayan Andi

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I left the Nesa Sanur after a 9-day stay over a week ago and I STILL miss it!
I cannot fault the Nesa.
The rooms are clean and bright and cool, with a lovely private balcony area to catch the breeze, reflect and relax in peace.
The pool area is gorgeous - the perfect size for a little gathering where you can chat about the day and cool off.
The Nesa is positioned in a great location in Sanur. Just a short stroll to Hardy's supermarket, pharmacies, 24-hour convenience shops and DOZENS of delicious and affordable restaurants. Never have I been so spoiled for choice!
I must say, what impressed me most at the Nesa was the staff. What an AMAZING group of people! So so SO accommodating, friendly and always willing to go above and beyond to make your stay unique and exceptional.
I'd like to say a big "THANK YOU!" to everyone at the Nesa for making me feel at home, while still experiencing the luxury of a holiday :D

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear LaurenWhy,
Amazing review! I enjoyed reading all the lines of the review knowing that the associates reflect the passion that we live in.
We appreciate that you share your fellow travelers in this forum, and We are also anticipating for your return.

Wayan Andi.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Love staying here. Best staff around, who go over and beyond to make your stay special. Makes you feel like you're staying with family! The pool is relaxing and hotel is very well looked after. Can't wait to come back soon :)

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear.Brett G,
Thank you so much for your wonderful service and facilities
for your service and facilities. I would like to express our gratitude for your compliments about services from our team member and we do appreciate your recommendations .
Again Thank you and see you soon.

Wayan And

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful little hotel! I could not fault it at all. This was my second stay this year and I am already planning my next trip back! Such beautiful staff, great location, clean rooms, pool and beautiful grounds. There was nothing impossible for the staff. They went further and beyond then any other hotel I have stayed at. What a great trip. See you all again soon :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenaya H

Dear Jenaya H,
Thank you for writing your feedback which we value greatly. It is always our pleasure to have our experience at Nesa Sanur, It is our goal to keep our facilities efficient and efficient. We strive to provide friendly service, comfortable accommodation to all of our guests. I would like to express our gratitude for your compliments to our room and the friendly staff. We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards