All reviews boats leave pool villa four poster bed walking distance room service welcome drink rooms are big main pool nice pool nusa dua the main road bali path
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I checked in at midnight and chose this hotel for one night because it was close to where my ferry was taking off from the next morning. I only stayed a sum total of 7 hours. It was fine for that reason but if you were to stay longer, I think you could find better value for your money. The rooms are big and generally clean but but I had doubts about how fresh the sheets were. They hotel is also in rag order - definitely in need of some renovation. Proximity to the beach, and to where all the boats leave for Lembongan was perfect. There is a lovely little cafe out the back of the hotel just on the promenade along the beach. Kiko Cafe, I think.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Hongkongfoodie2014
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived the first night solo was greeted by a cockroach in the shower (fair enough it's a hot country). The second night I was joined by my fiancé everything was fine but average at best. There is no fitness centre and if would be ideal if your over 30.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I stayed here for four nights. The staff were very friendly, the room was nice and quiet. Good breakfast next to the beach. Internet connection was not very strong on floor 2. The hotel is conveniently located, near the harbour where boats to Nusa Penida leave.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Spent a night here whilst heading from Lembagon to Ubud. Room had all we needed and staff are very friendly. Amazing pool and towels on hand with attendants. Yasa drove us from hotel to our next hotel in Ubud. Super friendly and informative. All round really good choice and we would recommend to anyone wanting to be in Sanur. Just a warning. Traders in area are extremely pushy. Be firm.

Room Tip: Great location for fast boats to islands
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GrantKip
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stayed there 3 nights, family 2 adults and 1 teen. This is very good place, close to beach with very friendly, helpful and nice staff. Very good breakfast, air conditioned room with big and comfy beds. in my opinion for this price the rooms need some improvement with smell, quality of walls and bathroom. But we were very happy to stay there.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family