All reviews the cottages beautiful garden rooms are basic but clean few minutes walk nice place to stay home away from home night market the main street breakfast was included thoroughly enjoyed our stay great pool fresh fruit beach bali bungalow massage puri
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel right at the end of our trip, having stayed in many other lovely hotels elsewhere in Bali at a similar price. This one was very disappointing.

The pool was busy and if we'd wanted to sit there wouldn't have been enough beds together. The service was very poor- staff seemed moody and reluctant to help. But the worst part was the breakfast- there was a choice of 6 menus, but regardless of which one you selected, it didn't reflect the description. Things were missing off the plate, eggs poorly cooked, and again the staff reluctant to rectify the mistakes.

The rooms were fine- spacious and clean, but let down by the bathroom with a dated and grubby shower curtain.

Fine for a night, but I suspect there are better places to stay in Sanur!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank AliciaVC
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I chose this place due to price, location and reviews and it didn't disappoint. We were only after somewhere for a couple of nights before travelling on the Gili T. We chose the cottages over the two story accommodation and I had no expectation of luxury but it is very comfortable and has a nice pool area, The rooms are pretty tired and would benefit from some upgrading but there was nothing wrong with them, aircon worked well although I don't think we would have wanted to stay there for any length of time. I'm also not sure if it was worth paying the extra for the cottage is you are only there for a night or two. Location is good, at the top end of the main street in Sanur but you can hire bicycles to get around and so the location was great. The breakfast was basic, fruit juice and fruit was not that appetising but otherwise ok basic fare. We didn't have dinner in the restaurant as we went to the night market on both evenings and ate very well and extremely cheaply there alongside the locals. Definitely worth a visit and only 5 mins down the road. There are other options available in this price range, Sanur House and Bumi Ayu Bungalows both worth a look.

Room Tip: Cottages if staying more than a couple of nights
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nzmozz
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Puri Kelapa was comfortable and about a 5-10 minute walk from the beach.

The gardens are beautiful and the pool is pretty nice also - busy when I was there!
My room was clean and comfortable, but simple and pretty basic. I was on a higher level floor, and am thinking the cottages may have been nicer. The room was totally fine and had everything needed for a nice stay however!
I was pretty sick while in Sanur and the beds were comfortable and great for a good nights rest. Air conditioning worked like a charm.

Breakfast here was great - I got the "Porridge" which is Indonesian style - more like rice/veg soup and it was delicious! The restaurant where breakfast is included was great. Service was awesome. I was with a group and we all had dinner at the restaurant in front of the hotel and it was brutal, just as an fyi to anyone looking to eat close to home... the service was horrible and they auto charge a 25% tip, they were also out of everything. Plenty of nice restaurants in the area and along the beach!!

I was only in Sanur for 1 night, so don't have too much more to say about it! Staff were friendly and helpful. There are bicycles for rent on site and if I weren't sick here I think the boardwalk along the beach would be an AWESOME bike ride!!! Staff helped to arrange my airport transfer as well.

If I were to ever return to Sanur I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jacklynn1585
Reviewed 25 May 2017

A delightful old-style place, with some rooms in 2-story buildings and others in a scattering of stand-alone 'cottages' in a delightful garden setting surrounding a lovely swimming pool. Set off the road, entrance via a small driveway. Not the most modern or up-to-date luxury establishment, but a comfortable, simple, basic, safe, shaded, quiet, restful, cosy and relaxed home away from home. Many guests come year after year, especially older folk from Europe. Friendly staff, wifi, breakfast, fridge and electric kettle in room, laundry service, bar and small restaurant (larger restaurant at the entrance of road). Close to beach, shops ect. Rooms are not huge or recently renovated, but quite adequate! Highly recommended and can't wait to go back again next year!

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank MayYvonne
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Great location, not far from the beach, nice cottage in lovely gardens, basic but good breakfast, helpful, friendly staff and a lovely pool area. Few minutes walk onto Sanur main drag for shops, restaurants. Loved it and will be back, thankyou

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple