We stayed here for a very relaxing, very affordable 4 nights. The places is mainly frequented by Dutch 50 somethings who must all be in the same bridge club or something. This makes the place a pleasant and quiet change from all the other places in Bali that are infested with Bintang-Beater clad Australians. Sanur in general is a LOT more laid back than Kuta for instance. Don't go there expecting any decent surf though, as the break is behind a reef. There is kitesurfing, but the wind was poor while we were there. This meant that we spent almost everyday lounging and drinking by the pool, getting poolside service or in the spacious airconditioned rooms. We also got a couple of massages at the unprofessional but affordable on site spa. The breakfasts are good and they have REAL bacon. Nice and close to the beach but still very private. The staff were amazing and we were almost sad to leave at the end of it all. Top spot. Would recommend to all my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages is a hidden away home, away from home. Quietly tucked away in the mid of green surrounding, Puri Kelapa is Serene & Peaceful. It is located at the heart of the traditional village of Sanur with approximately 45 minutes’ drive from airport, 15 minutes’ drive from the capital city of Bali & 5 minutes’ walk to Sanur famous sunrise beach & market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages Hotel Sanur
- Puri Kelapa Garden Hotel
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages Sanur, Bali