All reviews bali bakery junior suite great hotel nice pool pool view big room minute walk to the beach beach club air con rooms are spacious buffet breakfast the ground floor egg station free shuttle sanur area each morning taxis
Reviewed 22 November 2016

This was my second visit to this hotel. Although not categorised as 5 star hotels, the hotel has a cozy place to stay. The swimming pool is nice and internet speed is reliable. For those who like traditional foods there are many local restaurants nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank pamudi73
TAKSU_SANUR_HOTEL, Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear Mr Pamudi,

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback. cheers

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Very clean large rooms with large balcony. Bathroom very good. Only complaint is towels are not very fluffy. Laundry across road very cheap. Eating places very nearby. Taxis always available straight away. Pool is terrific. Bali Bakery on premises and food there is very good and cheap. Staff are very helpful. I have stayed in places allover Bali and would definitely come here again. Deserves more than 3 stars.

Room tip: Choose a pool view room. It is worth the extra.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Goldenoldies61

Dear Ms Goldenoldies,

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback. we are happy to welcoming you again in other experience

Merry Christmas and happy new year

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Just around the corner from the action. Extremely accommodating staff. Fab breakfast. Would def stay here again. Choose a room on the second floor or higher as the balconies are quite big and are essentially another room. The rooms themselves are large and the bathrooms are very nice....no tub, but great showers.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 982mbj

Hi,

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback! we are welcoming you again soon

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I stayed there for 4 days in order to attend my best friend's wedding. To say that we have a hetic moment and with me nagging at the staff to wants something like : Plate, Spoon, iron bar, new towel, etc etc almost every day during my stay, its beyond understanding but here in Taksu, they didnt complain and give me all I want with a smile.
I'm also suprise that this place is near my favorite Yoga's Place. It's a plus for me.

The breakfast is so-so, its not spectacular but it's not an ordinary either. They should add something like bacon or soup for breakfast but the pastry are faboulous.

I enjoy it!

Room tip: spacious room, near yoga's place, near beach
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

After our first stay on mid year, we decided to make our group booking for our family and friends in Taksu Sanur hotel last week. Let's say 3-7 November 2016.

The feed back from our family same as our first thoughts. Taksu Sanur Hotel really homey, their spacious room with real king size bed is totally convenient for our guests. Friendly staff are helpfull to assist our Guests needs. Their consistency for cleanliness and serving great breakfast menu are the best key point.

Thank you taksu sanur hotel. For sure will visit you again, when we are in Bali

Trip type: Travelled with family