“Great way to begin a trip to Bali”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Chinta 1

1st Bathroom
2nd Bathroom
Entrance
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Noe P
Halifax, Canada
“Great way to begin a trip to Bali”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This villa is a little, beautiful hideaway in the heart of Sanur. Around the corner from the main street in Sanur and down a small lane, it is only a hop, skip and jump to restaurants, shopping, the beach and anything you need. We arrived late and the driver took a short cut down some narrow alleyways. We didn't really know where we were going until we arrived and the gates opened, and voila--a beautiful oasis was before us!! Harley and Putu were great--Putu arriving every day to take care of the villa and us if we needed any advice, etc., and Harley to drive. The owners (Janene and husband) are first rate. They answer all inquiries quickly and they helped us out whenever we had to contact someone by phone and didn't know how to dial or couldn't get through. Overall, a great way to begin our month in Bali. I would return again very soon if it wasn't so far away!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: comfortable beds and quiet surroundings in heart of Sanur
Liked least: I liked it all
Travelling group: Friends
2 Aug 2014
Hi Jacqui, and Jamie,
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at Villa Chinta 1. So glad you enjoyed your "Bali Break".
Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Janene, Joel and Putu.
Jacqui S
Gawler, Australia
“A fantastic villa in Sanur”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My 14 year old daughter and I stayed here from 12 - 21 July. We had other friends who stayed at another villa in Sanur that was double the cost and when they visited they commented on how homely this villa was. It is situated down a quiet gang near Bumi Ayu so it is in a good location for central Sanur. The 2 neighbours’ dogs (Sandy and Cheeto) got to know us within 24 hours and only barked when strangers came down the gang. We bought them both a big bone from Hardys on our last day as a farewell present. There is an Aussie guy and his Balinese wife living in the villa across the gang and he and the other residents in the gang seemed to get to know us very quickly and kept an eye out for us. The villa was very quiet at night so we did not have any problems getting a good night's sleep while here. The villa has 2 bedrooms which are both equipped with ensuite bathrooms. There is an additional toilet as well so if you have visitors they do not need to use the ensuite bathrooms. The villa is very comfortable and has everything you need. Putu (Pluto) the cleaner, pool maintainer etc was excellent. We have known Putu for many years and it was a great bonus to staying at this villa. Putu not only came and cleaned the villa daily but also took care of our washing and took us on a Sanur Cycle tour. He was also great for McDonalds orders for my daughter as we would just text him with the order and he would ring and order it. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and we were both sad to leave as it really was a home away from home. When we return to Sanur we will not hesitate to book this villa again and I will be recommending it to anyone who is looking for this type of accommodation in Sanur. This villa was as close to perfect as you could hope for in Bali accommodation. We look forward to returning as soon as possible. Thanks to Janene, Joel and Putu for offering such great, safe accommodation in a great location and making our time in Sanur so fantastic.

Travelling group: Teenagers
16 Aug 2014
Hi Jacqui,

Thank you so much for staying with us at Villa Chinta 1. I'm glad you and Jamie enjoyed being there, and I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Regards
distew201...
St Helens, Australia
“everything that was advertised”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Very comfy Villa for our 13 night stay in Bali, great location although most taxies did not know of the location. Beds were the best I have slept in in Bali, just like home.I was traveling with my elderly mother who enjoyed the quiet location and especially the garden. Putu arrived daily to clean and look after the Villa & pool. A short walk to the main street gives you access to as many eating places as you need. We stocked the full size fridge with goodies from Hardy's., Bread from the Bread Basket. I would recommend this Villa to anyone wanting a quiet Villa experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: very clean and comfy
Liked least: As we ate in a lot I would reccomend that a full dinnerset would be a great addition, not melamine, microwave safe.
Travelling group: Extended Family
12 Jun 2014
Thank you Dianne, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us at villa Chinta 1. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future,

Kind Regards
mozz
Australia
“Brilliant Villa”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I stayed at Villa Chinta 1 for 8 nights. It is a beautiful villa located in a great position in Sanur. We were meet at the airport by the lovely Ketut who delivered us to the villa, where we were meet by Janene, the owner and Putu, who was to look after us for the duration of our stay. Putu comes daily to service the villa and is only a phone call away if needed and always answers his phone. Nothing is too much trouble and we enjoyed his smiling face and chats when we crossed paths. Janene was fantastic - showing us the villa, which is beautifully decorated and very well equipped. I could not recommend this villa and the people more highly. Thanks Janene and Joel for going above and beyond to assist us after my daughter was bitten by a monkey. They kindly opened up their other villa - Villa Chinta 2 for us to use as we had nowhere to go after our trip to the hospital before our flight home. This villa is larger and absolutely beautiful. Well worth a look also. Thanks again Janene, Joel and Putu.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
19 Jan 2014
Thank you Anne and Jess for choosing to stay with us for your holiday. We loved having you, and look forward to you staying with us again. The most rewarding thing for me is we get to meet so many great people like yourselves.
Trusting you have slotted back in to life in "Aus", planning that next Bali getaway, take care until next time,
Kind Regards
Gazunda61
Sydney, Australia
“A tranquil location with modern facilities.”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

I can only reiterate the positive comments made by the other guests that have preceded me. With my spouse and two children (boys aged 8 and 6) I spent 7 nights at this Villa. This was my first visit to Bali, so I was naturally concerned about obtaining suitable accommodation. I was not disappointed with my choice of Villa Chinta 1. Located at the end of a lane way it is a very quiet location. Plenty of places to dine within a few mins walk of the Villa. The accommodation is clean, modern and the staff extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. The owners provided transport to/from the airport. During our stay we needed medical help when our youngest developed an ear problem. Expecting to locate the local medical help ourselves we where pleasantly surprised when the Doctor, bearing the necessary antibiotics, made a house call to us within 45 mins of being called by Putu (the Villa caretaker). Overall I will rate Chinta 1 very highly and strongly recommend it to any travellers considering a stay in Sanur.

Travelling group: Young Children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Nov 2013
Thank you Paul, Joanna and the boys for staying with us on your well earned break. It was a pleasure to have you stay at the villa, and I hope we can help you with accommodation in the future.
Regards Janene
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing