11 people are viewing this hotel
Destinia.com$131
Prestigia.com$199
getaroom.com$172
1,993 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed at the Griya late March as part of quarantine package. Sanur was quiet mainly except on Sunday beach day for the locals. Accommodation was very confortable. Food as part of the package was excellent. Service was polite and cordial. We enjoyed our stay and I think that the Griya is terrific value for money. Recommended *****

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 9 January 2022

I stay here before COvid attack, hotel still open normally and do a great job to service me. The staff is friendly and very helpfull. Located in a good central position in sanur area and good beachfront view.

Room tip: go for luxury room
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

We didn’t stay here but came by for a swim, some gelatos and dinner. The hotel is location close to the beach so we could really sense the ocean vibes. Gelatos were tasty too. Food didn’t take too long to be prepared and it was not disappointing. Most of all, the staff were all equally attentive. Hopefully we get to stay here too next time!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

I booked my stay for the 7-12th of May initially for quarantine.

Unfortunately on the 1st of May, the flight to Bali was diverted to Jakarta due to a change in regulation.

Citra Mahardi from the reservations department was prompt in responding to my emails about the refund being done.

I was informed on the 3rd of May that the refund for this amount would be 2-14 working days. I was also informed that accounts only works every Friday.

This is where the problems began to start.

On the 11th of May, I was informed that the refund request was submitted to corporate accounting and pending approval (on the 7th of May).

I contacted Griya on the 21st of May as a follow up and was informed again that it will take another 2-14 working days.

On the 27th of May, there was still no news of the refund from them and was assured the next day that the amount will be credited by the end of the week (31st May) and that if I do not receive the amount I should contact them immediately.

On the 31st of May, I did as they advised and was told they will follow up with the bank.

I received NO UPDATE until I reached out to them again a day later. I was informed that a mistake was made and that my refund will be complete by the end of the week (6th June)

Once again, no refund was made by the 7th of June so I decided to call Griya to request a refund in cash as I REALLY need the cash before leaving Bali.

I was firstly informed that

1) Accounts is not around to be spoken to
2) The manager is busy

I was finally referred to Sugiek from Sales. He requested for my number so I can communicate with him on WhatsApp.. Whatsapp

He then mentioned that their bank account got SUSPENDED due to recent issues and thus my refund process was not done.

I requested for a cash refund then as once again, the money is required to which I was told that isn’t possible as they try to avoid “double refunds”.

I asked THREE times when can I receive the money by and was not provided with an answer.

As a matter of fact, Sugiek has been completely useless in handling this issue. His only response was that we can only wait for accounts to be reactivated.

Perhaps his only helpful act was to inform me that finance works TUESDAYS AND FRIDAYS.

Wait a minute, Tuesdays and Fridays? Wouldn’t that mean that finance had ample time to process my refund??

No approximate date, no helpful suggestions, just plain old excuses provided as a means to buy time at the expense of someone else.

The best part of all of this is that my last written message on WhatsApp has not even been replied to for almost 24 hours by Sugiek.

Awful experience even before stepping into the hotel. What a joke of an experience.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank StefenP4
Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

Griya Santrian is located in a good central position and good beachfront. They have sun lounges on the deck and also on the sand for beach goers. The restaurant and bar are not functioning on full staff or full menu so a bit difficult at the moment. They are offering very good deals on accomodation in upgraded rooms at very discounted rates. The deluxe room that we had was well located near the pool and bar and also recently renovated and nice. Special mention for Ayu at check in, nice girl and very good operator.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Woosie58
Griya Santrian, Lainnya at Griya Santrian, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear Woosie58

Om swastyastu

Thank you for choosing Griya Santrian for your stay in Bali.
It is a pleasure to know that your overall stay with us was a great experience due to our ideal location in the heart of Sanur. Our motto is "where everyone is family", so we are glad you found our service according to our philosophy. We will share your praise with Ayu, which will motivate the team to deliver excellent services.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back through our doors into a safe and clean environment. Our promise to let you experience the warm-hearted service remains the same, with top priority is to ensure your well-being, safety, and comfort and make you feel confident about visiting Griya Santrian again.

Best regards