2 people are viewing this hotel
$315
Hotels.com$366
Priceline$385
Prestigia.com$465
All reviews outdoor shower boutique hotel sanur beach beach front day bed bungalow bali statues privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2022

Knew the family that owns this hotel and I stayed there in the 80s. Decades later I came back and it is still beautiful. The pool looks the same sparkly and clean. The villas are world class. It’s still the same family and so well maintained everything from beds, to lounge to the bathroom - it looked new.
The hotel grounds are serene. There are options for dining - we ate outside by the beach. Fruits and food were fresh and I savored the local delicacies. Bonus was fast Wi-Fi as well.

Date of stay: April 2021
Sang Putu Wibawa, Other at Tandjung Sari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Berniekimmerle,

Thank you for your time in providing such a positive feedback about your recent stay with us and I apologize for my delay in responding.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay again this time after your last visit in the 80s and that we could still maintain the quality of the property still remains as the Tandjung Sari you knew from before.

We all hope to be able to meet you again at Tandjung Sari in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 February 2022 via mobile

Beautiful place , traditional Balinese design bungalows . The whole place is sooo beautiful. All the carved doors , the decorations, the statues.. the whole atmosphere is amazing . Very comfortable and clean rooms . Very close to the beach , great food and breakfast. Amazing staff . Really a great stay, can’t wait to go back .

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Taffoolie
Sang Putu Wibawa, Other at Tandjung Sari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2022

Dear Taffoolie,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent stay with us and I apologize for my delay in responding.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed the atmosphere at our resort and enjoyed the food we offered and also felt comfortable with our employees who have served you during your stay at our resort.

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

We went for lunch. The surrounding is quite an ambience there with lots of trees and cool shades. Good place to relax and enjoy the beautiful sight of Sanur beach. The food was great and you have all the choices, continental to local. They say if you consume any food worth 250 m IDR, you can use swimming and the beach front. It’s a reasonable deal. The staff are friendly and their service very efficient. They are attentive and take empty plates as soon as we are done. The cool breeze come by as you dine under the coconut tree.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sang Putu Wibawa, Other at Tandjung Sari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Dear BhutanSwalowtailTour,

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review for us, especially knowing that you enjoyed our food and services at Tandjung Sari.

We hope to see you again in the near future.
Take care and stay healthy and safe!

Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

I came here with a three night booking - I stayed almost two weeks ! What a gem I found in Sanur. From the well appointed cozy villas with outdoor shower and huge bathtubs and your own private outside lounge area to the amazing staff and food, everything was perfect. By day two all the staff know you by name, the friendly management makes sure to introduce themselves. The resort is family owned for over 30 years and is so well maintained I thought it was newer. I loved the breakfast included is very generous and what ever you want. The internet was good so I could work, and anything I needed was accommodated quickly. On top of that I met wonderful locals that also enjoy this property for early morning breakfasts and many interesting guests even during the (hopefully) end of covid and things were quieter than normal. Five stars !!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Brownintow
Sang Putu Wibawa, Other at Tandjung Sari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear Brownintow,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very good review for us. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your time staying with us and thank you also that you have decided to extend your stay with us beyond the original plan.

I am taking the liberty to share this nice words with all the staff and I am sure each of them will be very happy to know it. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the near future and enjoy your next destination and vacation.

Warmest greetings from all of us.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

Luxurious and yet authentic small Balinese hotel in cosy and quiet Sanur. Since 1962 and still owned by an Indonesian family..... Stunning beach, lovely bar and restaurant directly on the beach. The bungalows (the rooms) breathes Bali from 50 years ago, the staff is more than friendly and the atmosphere is great!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank advanmaaren
Sang Putu Wibawa, Other at Tandjung Sari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2020

Dear advanmaaren,

Thank you for your continued support and friendship for Tandjung Sari.

We are very happy learn that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and hope that your next visit will be able to enjoy it even more.

May we all always be given good health and we will be blessed with better opportunities in the upcoming new year 2021 .

Stay safe and healthy!