All reviews training hotel legong dance table tennis egg station gardens are lovely pool area location is great walk in shower bungalow room buffet breakfast ground floor sun loungers great pool noodles restaurants and bars trainee bali
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Flew up from Sydney NSW, arr. in the evening Feb 6th. Woke up next morning to a perfect view of the place, garden and swimmingpool. Had a nice breakfast owerlooking the beach. Had only time to stay 8 days, should have been longer. Only misshape was low pressure water in the bathroom and not sufficient hot water. But all in all, very good.

Room tip: recommend 1stfloor, very quiet and a good view. Stayed in room 220, very good location, but hotel not brand new. Wear and tear.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank BergenNavigator
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I have stayed at the Inna Sindhu twice and want disappointed. Have stayed in the junior suite - deeeeeep bath which wasn't practical and a lovely spacious room but prefer the normal rooms which are at the front (beach side) of the hotel. Breakfasts are amazing and boardwalk is a step off of the breakfast area. Lovely restaurants and cafes line the beach strip

Date of stay: September 2016
4  Thank sherryshell
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

The best place to stay rite on the beach. Very friendly staff. Quiet location. With a short walk and you have markets and excellent places to eat along the beach.
I have just come back from my fourth stay there.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rankinam
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We had the Junior Suite overlooking the pool with an adjoining room for the kids. The rooms are old and the balcony small but if you can overlook that it caters for most things you need. Free wifi. Walk on to the beach directly out of the restaurant. To the left is a great cheap seafood BBQ place called restaurant Amphibia where we fed the four of us for less than 300,000Rp.
Top little coffee shop next door, Lhutu which make great coffee. Staff friendly enough but as it is a training hotel many jobs are left to the young trainees who try their best. Senior staff seem to be lazier and less likely to help. Sanur is a perfect place for quieter holidays in Bali and Inna Sindhu allows you the quietness and convenience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Millioni
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Just finished up an 8 night stay at Inna Sindhu. I must say, I left feeling quite disappointed in the place. I have been highly recommending this hotel to all for years, but probably will not anymore.
As usual, the trainee staff were lovely, so eager to learn & help. Not so much most of the older staff.
Upon check in, after returning for the 4th time in as many years, there was no acknowledgment of the fact that we were returning guests...thats fine, I don't expect red carpet.... But, our rooms - well...
They were actually quite grotty & dirty. The curtains and the walls were filthy. The bathrooms average. We booked 5 rooms, as were travelling as a group. Out of the 5 rooms - 4 of them the airconditoners were working well below average - 3 of them barely blowing even slightly cool air. Twice I spoke to reception about this & they assured me they had fixed them. It was barely any cooler in our room than outside. This made sleeping very difficult. I had to shower & wet my hair before bed every night.
The hotel no longer has a basketball for the kids to play with - there is a hoop alongside the beach. When my kids asked for the ball, they said "No it broke". Wouldn't you think a large hotel would buy another ball??
We went to Hardys & bought one for $6 which my kids then left at the bar for everyone else to use as well.
Service on the beach is nearly non existent. You need to wave your arms around like crazy to get someones attention, you'll buy a drink & they won't even take away the used bottle/glass. Very strange as there are heaps of staff standing around doing nothing.
Cleaners in the room were good & friendly, but incredibly slow.
Mid January all of the retiree Dutch tourists seem to take over, not very friendly to other guests or the staff, & you need to get to the beach or the pool early if you want a chair......
Over all, we love the location, but will probably find another hotel for our next stay....as this hotel hasn't seen a clean in the 4 years we have been staying!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family