7 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$175
Hotels.com$149
Travelocity$149
3,037 results
All reviews club room beach front swim up bar private beach pools bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

Our return to Bali after almost three years did not disappoint for our first stay at Puri Santrian Sanur .
A most enchanting and traditional Balinese resort with many beautiful gardens and a selection of sparkling pools .
Our accommodation was comfortable and appealing , cleaned impeccably every day .
All the staff were friendly and happy to see more tourists coming back to Bali .
We will be returning to The Puri Santrian and recommend for couples and families.
Thank you to all the staff for making our stay a happy one .

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 180katem
Reviewed 9 April 2022

Bali is finally welcoming BACK tourists so I was hoping that a 5* hotel like the Puri Santrian will welcome me @ the Airport with a sign stating my name & the driver to escort me to his Hotel car. It is the best HOSPITALITY any hotel can sincerely demonstrate.

Unfortunately, when I informed Puri Santrian about 3 weeks before my arrival on 24 April, I was told to take a taxi because no hotel transport is available.

I love Bali & have been to Bali 4 times..... finally t celebrate my 70 Birthday @ Puri Santrian. I hope the General Manager will read my REQUEST . Thank you ! Chye Tan

Room tip: Quiet room
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 12 December 2021

My recent stay at Puri Santrian was very enjoyable. I initially got a "club room", which while the room is a good size is in an older building starting to show its age. The room was clean, the balcony lovely, but the tv and shower both were only semi functional. I later changed my reservation to stay on a few extra days and was upgraded to a newer building. Although the room was marginally smaller it was much more modern. I was on the 2nd floor which gives more privacy than the ground floor rooms which have people walking by as one sits on the individual terraces. The property is very green and lush, has several large swimming pools, and now that renovations are making headway there is a newly constructed section where one can sit right out by the beach in a lovely cabana. Breakfast was good; a la carte western or Indonesian options. I did think that upon check in I could have got more explanation of where things were on the grounds: I was pointed in the direction of my room and basically had to figure everything out for myself.Especially given the large number of staff working at Puri they should make more effort to welcome and acclimatize newly arrived guests imho. Puri is at a quiet section of the beach but it is not far to walk to restaurants etc, either along the beach or on the road. I had a very enjoyable staycation at Puri Santrian, and I will be back again soon.

Room tip: Try to get one of the rooms in the newer buildings; upstairs gives more privacy than ground floor.
Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Jacqueline W
Reviewed 29 October 2021

We visited here a couple of years ago pre Covid but TA said i didnt finish my review?? It was a lvely setting, we did change our rooms as the first room was small and did not meet expectaions. The second was superb. The grounds of the hotel were beautiful but areas were slightly shabby like the breakfast area. We didn't eat there often as there were plenty of restaurants around. It was good to walk along the long stretch of beach from the hotel although we did think there were too many dogs allowed on the public areas. the Japanese restaurant attached to the hotel was good and the free afternoon snacks were welcome

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Everything was perfect for my short trip breaking from my routine. And it was my first time traveling since C19 pandemic. Great location, great staff, clean and well maintained rooms and facilities. Afternoon tea n selected snacks were included in my booking room but if you want a set of complete afternoon tea for 2 pax, it's available with additional and affordable price. Definitely will come back!

Date of stay: October 2021