2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 17/07/22
Priceline
$87
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$78
Free cancellation until 11/07/22
Expedia.com$86
Hotels.com$86
travelup.com$165
1,064 results
All reviews pool area the ground floor boutique hotel ares bali driver bicycles
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2022

The Sudamala Hotel is absolutely gorgeous, an exceptional boutique hotel centrally located in Sanur within walking distance to Mertasari Beach. We booked our stay for a couple of weeks and ended up staying two months..... Very hard to leave this place!
The facilities are kept impeccable with rooms very spacious and beautifully decorated, but what made our stay so special was the top service provided.
The General Manager, Koen has an incredible team working for him that went above and belong to help us with any request. A special shout to the chef for a diverse menu of both Indonesian and International dishes that were consistently well prepared and presented.
We love everything about this place and without a doubt we will be staying here again.
Job well done Koen in running this five star hotel!

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank vagabunda123
Reviewed 5 January 2022

I very much enjoyed my recent stay at Sudamala. The hotel is just lovely, with large well tended grounds and statues and art pieces abound. The room itself was great; large, the bed comfortable, the semi outdoor bathroom lovely. I really enjoyed sitting on my balcony relaxing amid the greenery & flowers. I was on the ground floor; don’t know if all the rooms are the same but I was very happy with mine. There are at times some insects - there’s so much greenery- but a bottle of bug spray is provided in the room. The pool is large with adequate shaded seating. The staff was helpful with a few minor issues, and the place really felt homey. I was greeted each time i saw a staff member; they were very friendly & went out of their way to be pleasant. I ate breakfast once at the hotel, there is a promo but nonetheless with tax & coffee extra it is still not inexpensive. I would definitely stay at Sudamala again.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jacqueline W
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

I had a cycling tour in Bali with a group of friends. I stayed at Sudamala for several nights and had a wonderful experience. Very friendly staff and beautiful rooms. I had to rent their minivans and the drivers were very knowledgeable and professional.

Room tip: Make sure you explain what your needs are prior to your stay so the staff can prepare everything for you
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sonys617
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at this hotel.

There was an art exhibition on one of the nights which was open to guests. So interesting.

The hotel restaurant does a great happy hour and the food was all perfection. Sadly they didn’t have any bloody Mary mix, but that’s literally the only thing I could say was wrong with our stay.

I had never been to the southern end of Sanur before and I thoroughly recommend it. The streets are lively with restaurants, bars, massage places, tour shops and art markets.

Our upstairs room was exceptionally clean and well laid out. My parents stayed in a garden suite and said that they preferred our room, as theirs had a bit of a damp smell to it.

The pool is at the back of the property by the in house spa, there is a pool bar (only open during the day) but we were too busy out and about and didn’t get a chance to use it.

Have to give a shout out to the lovely waiter Addi, the gentleman who checked us in (sorry your name escapes me) and also our driver Wayan!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZoeAndTory
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights, wished it was longer. Staff were excellent, a la carte breakfast was superb. Very peaceful atmosphere and comfy beds. Loved the indoor/outdoor shower. Had great times with Andy and the gang in the restaurant. Highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: February 2020