Lowest prices for your stay
$46
Priceline$50
Hotels.com$46
Travelocity$46
1,248 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2020

I stayed here several times for business. The location was not on the beach side. My room was always on the pool side. Actually I like the room's design with terrace has accses to pool. But I never swim there cause the swimming pool open from 9 AM to 9 PM while I always left hotel in the morning and back after 9 PM.
Anyway, the room was old but clean. Breakfast was standard. Staffs were helpful.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Nice hotel, close to shops and restraunts. Had trouble getting down to the beach, but got there eventually. Rooms suited us for a few days. Wifi wasnt great, kept interfering. Breakfast was ok, egg station was good and what we had most days. Pool area was nice and so was the staff. Would come back again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location, and the staff is friendly and helpful, but the rooms are dated and lacking facilities (no drawers or shelves, and limited range of bathroom amenities).There were renovations being carried out, so it was very noisy from 7am every morning (people on holidays do sometimes want a sleep-in!)
Twice during our week’s stay we were turned away from the bar/restaurant because they were serving meals to tour buses and had no space - surely an area should be set aside for paying guests?
Maybe we were just there at the wrong time, hopefully when the renovations are complete it will be more of an “oasis”.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KiamaP
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

What a very underwhelming experience, staff were pleasant and no issues there.
The rooms are dated and noisy, some guy banging outside the rear of the room late afternoon, doors slamming, people talking in hallway, alleyway outside my window was a bit noisy at times and it just didn’t have a nice feel about it & I couldn’t relax after exploring all day on the bike.
The bed was way to firm, staff placed a quilt on top of the mattress, which was very nice but made no difference.
Aircon wasn’t that great either.
The pool is tiny and was very full when I arrived so I just settled for a shower.
That old saying “you get what you pay for” does not apply here, there is loads around in the same price range that are much, much better!

It was very handy to everything.

It was comfort thing for me.

Happy Travels

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank macka28
Reviewed 28 January 2020

we got this for a great price and it did not disappoint!
our own private pool was just the total luxury, with sunbeds and towel you didnt need to leave atall if you didnt want too with easy check in and nice staff

Date of stay: January 2020